Delivery dates on 2010 ACR 1:33 Edition...???

Taz Dude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New member here, excited to join the family with my new 1:33 Edition ACR,,, now if I can just get my car!!!! Has anyone seen one yet? There are only 33 made, not sure which one has my name on it, the dealers are not getting much info from the factory on delivery. Anyone else out there have info on delivery dates??

I bought mine from Woodhouse and they haven't seen or heard anything yet.

I've never had kids but I would imagine this is as close as I will get to feel, "just pop out already", I'm dyin over here!!! :crazy2:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your excitement, anticipation...and, no news can be frustrating. Can't compare to having children...but as far as I can tell, "they still make kids", but NOT Vipers!!! :)
That said...if Woodhouse is unsure of date...noboby else knows.

Believe me, Bill Pemberton will get it to you as soon as humanly possible...he's the Master!!!

Great choice, by the way !!!

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen 2 of them and they look a lot better in person than the pictures.

Bruce

OP
OP
T

Taz Dude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have seen 2 of them and they look a lot better in person than the pictures.

Bruce
Really? Better? Your just being cruel, I can barely stand it!

Yes, Bill is the man, and Mark Jorgensen has gone out of his way to answer all my stupid questions. I have never even driven a Viper before, so his help in building a nice little pile of goodies for it to be installed at the dealership has been VERY appreciated. I was told they have done mods on over 500 cars in the last year there at Woodhouse Performance, that instills a lot of confidence.

I have to run and freshen up now, if all flustered by you previous comment.

If someone gets some pics that I could look at in private, I would appreciate it! (-:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm almost afraid to do this.....Your car is probably in this picture.:panic:

laguna_Seca.jpg

OP
OP
T

Taz Dude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are #$&^ ing kidding me!!!!!!!

I just let our a scream like a girl,, my secretary ran in to see what was wrong. Judging by the look on my face she thought I was looking at ****, which I guess, I was in a way!

I was able to find out that my car is VIN# xxxxx233 , I assume this was taken at shop were they do the final striping and wings and things... I know there is an official term for such a place but I cant remember it now. Do you work there? If you see a window stick that has that VIN let me know.

Cruel but THANK YOU!!! I'll be back in ten min,,, :D

OP
OP
T

Taz Dude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On a different note, isn't that one on the right the Nurburgring look? I didnt think they were making any of those? Was it custom paint job to make it look the same or was that an option I missed?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That pic was at CAAP before they leave to Prefix to get their aero packages and driver's stripe. I agree, in person they will take your breath......be patient a while longer....I was AT Laguna Seca when the record was set..... wanna chat? Find me in vendor area. The RED one with the black centerband is a standard ACR option....the 'Ring car had a stripe, the exact Black vs Red color reversal as your 1:33 Laguna.

I just let our a scream like a girl,, my secretary ran in to see what was wrong. Judging by the look on my face she thought I was looking at ****, which I guess, I was in a way!

I was able to find out that my car is VIN# xxxxx233 , I assume this was taken at shop were they do the final striping and wings and things... I know there is an official term for such a place but I cant remember it now. Do you work there? If you see a window stick that has that VIN let me know.

Last edited:

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Do I work there?:lmao:

Don't know if Bill has told you about status codes but your car is no doubt in J status, which means it's at the plant waiting to go to Prefix (only a few miles up the road) at Prefix, or back at the plant waiting to ship. What you want to hear is KZ status. And once you hear that it may already be unloading at Woodhouse.

BUILT
  • I - unit is built pending final inspection
  • J - vehicle has passed final inspection: but not released to carrier unit requiring vendor work (sunroof, special package, etc.)
  • JB - shipped to body vendor
  • JE - shipped to emissions
  • JS - shipped to storage
  • KZ - released by plant and invoiced

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more for your desktop, Your enthusiasm deserves a great picture. Full photo credit on this one to the honorable Maurice Liang, our founding President who is famous for his photographic skills. He was also present at the Laguna Seca event I believe and he took this incredible photo at the Final Finish Line event at the plant.
Again, who knows, your car could be here......

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw a 1:33 at University Dodge yesterday. A local club member had ordered it. As a poster said above, it is much better looking in person. The only thing I might have done is to powder coat the entire fuel access door assembly the same color as the wheels.

AndrewDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Taz I got an FE from Bill P and Woodhouse. I think Bill will be the happiest person when I get mine, since the emails will finally stop! :D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Here is a funny tidbit: Did you know that its is 33 cars because of the 1:33 record? When the record attempt was being run, the final number of build units was unknow, IF AT ALL!

When that 001 Laguna Edition was finally record-attempt lapping, Press clicking away, it first broke the track record with a 1:34.xx. The ACR Chief said "ALRIGHT! this means wwe get to build 34 cars!"....and then Chris W. stayed out and ran the next lap at 1:33.84! And the ACR guy gripes: " DANG...we only get to build 33!!"

It was hilarious at the moment......

OP
OP
T

Taz Dude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Taz I got an FE from Bill P and Woodhouse. I think Bill will be the happiest person when I get mine, since the emails will finally stop! :D

Well I don't feel so bad then, I called him at home on Sunday and bent his ear for about an hour. If he didn't clearly love talking "viper" so much, I would have felt bad for bothering him at home.

Which color did you get? Congrats by the way, I almost went the way of the roadster myself. Either way, I think we will get to be the coolest guys on our respective blocks. Just don't move onto my block,,, I don't like competition :cool:

OP
OP
T

Taz Dude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One more for your desktop, Your enthusiasm deserves a great picture. Full photo credit on this one to the honorable Maurice Liang, our founding President who is famous for his photographic skills. He was also present at the Laguna Seca event I believe and he took this incredible photo at the Final Finish Line event at the plant.
Again, who knows, your car could be here......

Wow, that's a great pic, Thanks Lee for sharing! I'll be sure to get one up of mine here soon. What a great group you guys have here, I'm excited to get involved.:beer:

OP
OP
T

Taz Dude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here is a funny tidbit: Did you know that its is 33 cars because of the 1:33 record? When the record attempt was being run, the final number of build units was unknow, IF AT ALL!

When that 001 Laguna Edition was finally record-attempt lapping, Press clicking away, it first broke the track record with a 1:34.xx. The ACR Chief said "ALRIGHT! this means wwe get to build 34 cars!"....and then Chris W. stayed out and ran the next lap at 1:33.84! And the ACR guy gripes: " DANG...we only get to build 33!!"

It was hilarious at the moment......

Some poor schmuck is gonna get screwed out of a great car then, lol

AndrewDoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I don't feel so bad then, I called him at home on Sunday and bent his ear for about an hour. If he didn't clearly love talking "viper" so much, I would have felt bad for bothering him at home.

Which color did you get? Congrats by the way, I almost went the way of the roadster myself. Either way, I think we will get to be the coolest guys on our respective blocks. Just don't move onto my block,,, I don't like competition :cool:

Don't worry me an CA don't mix. I got an FE.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cars are being delivered ( we got 3 1:33s yesterday ), but as always you don't always get them in the order you would desire.

One item Lee brought up is what is causing problems for Dealers. In the past when a car was in storage or at the body vender ( Prefix ) a code would give you an idea. Now the codes are coming through only as J ( no JS or JB ) , so it is up to everyone to guess where the cars are -- at CAAP or at Prefix.

Prefix has a ton of cars over there ( close to 70 with 6 or so a day being finished ) . Out of courtesy it is not appropriate to call them constantly , as they are working overtime daily , and like most Detroit companies , one guy is doing the work three used to do.

There will be alot of cars coming to Dealerships in next few weeks, so many will be seeing their cars this month or early next.
We also got in a FE, so virtually all the models are popping out now.

Hope this is of some help, and seeing the cars , the 1:33 and the FE are even more stunning in person.:2tu:

Bill P
Woodhouse

OP
OP
T

Taz Dude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A few more pictures but nothing like those from Maurice.:)

3321.jpg

3311.jpg

334.jpg

FE.jpg

With my ultra superior super cool zoom in technology I can see the VIN on the window sticker on the car, it clearly ends in xxxx233!!! SOMEONE IS DRIVING MY CAR!!!!!!!

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful cars. Particularly when set off by the pregnant fellow in the blue shirt and tie standing behind the 1.33. Sorry Bill. I could not resist.

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
New member here, excited to join the family with my new 1:33 Edition ACR,,, now if I can just get my car!!!! Has anyone seen one yet? There are only 33 made, not sure which one has my name on it, the dealers are not getting much info from the factory on delivery. Anyone else out there have info on delivery dates??

I bought mine from Woodhouse and they haven't seen or heard anything yet.

I've never had kids but I would imagine this is as close as I will get to feel, "just pop out already", I'm dyin over here!!! :crazy2:

Any news on delivery? I go and pick mine up tomorrow. #17 of 33. Can't wait.

OP
OP
T

Taz Dude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any news on delivery? I go and pick mine up tomorrow. #17 of 33. Can't wait.

Congratulations! Your a dirty dog! And I'm totally jealous (-:

Did you get yours from Woodhouse? I know they have received a few, my VIN shows up on their web site as in stock, but Bill says that has been a problem for a while with Dodge and unfortunately does not mean squat. No car as of yet.

Mark has assembled a sizable pile of goodies for it however, but those items don't do much good without a car to put them on. Not sure yet which one mine is (x of 33), I'll let you know, what is the last 3 of your vin?

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bright red wheels...Good move! lol

Also bought a black set of ACR sidewinders, so I can change them depending on the mood I am in. Besides there is a little more to the car than the red wheels, don't you think???

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235