Depressed

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The title says it all. I have been happy to join the NE region for the past events but my Viper driving has come to a quick halt. With intentions to make at least 80% of the upcoming events I chose to play basketball today. I now have a severely sprained ankle and a broken foot. It seems I will not be able to drive the Viper to them. This is really disheartening because i really wanted the photo op at the castle.

latamud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how you feel. Only a month after purchasing my Viper in Jan I hurt my back here in Iraq which pinched a nerve. Mind you I still haven't driven my car. I lost control and feeling in most of my quads and shins. I could barely walk and thought I was going to get sent home early. I thought I was was going be permanently paralyzed and never get to enjoy my dream car. I spent 3 months thinking I was destined for a wheelchair. I even started thinking about having paraplegic controls installed to enjoy the car. I'm not 100% but I'm running again. Be patient and appreciate what you have. There will be other photo ops in the future. Life is short, drive faster.

TexasTorred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time for a designated driver. Think of all the time now in your man-cave, just modding that Viper, detailing her---sure cure for depression.......

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a DD I can drive, an 03 Dodge Ram. It doesn't quite keep up with the 80+mph driving of the Vipers.

I did just buy a plane ticket for the wife to fly up here for the week. I can barely get around so I am going to need some help and I live alone temporarily. The man cave is back in Virginia, rented out to some family. I'm in the Navy so I am new to Rhode Island and I keep my Viper at a storage facility so no easy access to it.

Sorry to hear about that latamud, hopefully you will end up just fine. Mine is not that serious, it just has put a HUGE damper on things for me.

EZ 2B Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Cheer up! You will be trying to keep up with those Green Vipers again in no time :D Get well Soon!

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Cheer up! You will be trying to keep up with those Green Vipers again in no time :D Get well Soon!

Ok I laughed pretty hard at that one. Leave it to the green owner who knows the path to take advantage of the ONLY time he has been in front of a yellow. Happy birthday lol.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a DD I can drive, an 03 Dodge Ram. It doesn't quite keep up with the 80+mph driving of the Vipers.

I did just buy a plane ticket for the wife to fly up here for the week. I can barely get around so I am going to need some help and I live alone temporarily. The man cave is back in Virginia, rented out to some family. I'm in the Navy so I am new to Rhode Island and I keep my Viper at a storage facility so no easy access to it.

Sorry to hear about that latamud, hopefully you will end up just fine. Mine is not that serious, it just has put a HUGE damper on things for me.

I meant Desiganted Driver not Daily.

Bruce

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you get better soon. I am sure you can always find some one to ride with to some of the events. I know not as much fun but you are still with the NEVC having a great time.

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok,You are a viper owner....Do what all Viper Owners do........ Mods............. Now take those crutches and cut them in half...on one side put a hinge and on the other side put like a throw bolt...bolt facing down when needed......:2tu:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude that *****!! Give it time and you will figure out a way to still make some of the events!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper