Destin, FL this Sat (1/31)

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey

Just a last minute get together here in N/Florida. Several of us Viper owners are cruising to the Destin area this Saturday. Probly at least 5 or 6 Vipers, Anyone wanna join us??? Happy Vipering.....Roy 850-516-3259 or [email protected]

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, wish I was down there. I have a place near Destin. Should be great weather down there right now. :2tu:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dang, wish I was down there. I have a place near Destin. Should be great weather down there right now. :2tu:

Saturday is suppose to be a nice day to get the snakes out of their pits and enjoy other members Vipers in Destin area,cruise, lunch, etc.....Lets Roll.............:drive::2tu:

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take your cruise down Hwy 30A from Santa Rosa Beach thru Watercolor (just east of Destin). There are some awesome looking beach houses thru there.:2tu:

OP
OP
U

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We've done that drive before. It is nice. We'll probably be doing an "official" club event down there this year in Sept...:headbang:

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fun in the Sun............We will meet between 9:30 - 10:00 in the Walmart parking lot on Hwy 98 (at the end of the sun pass toll bridge from Milton I-10, Avalon ext.) Get the Snake out of the Garage, blow off the dust, and Lets Cruise....

OVERBOOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the car is coming off the jack stands.:drive: I will see if 99 R/T 10 (Mike) and 99VPRGTS (Brent) will come with me. :D

V

Venomiss

You guys are very lucky take Vipers to Destin....if you go a bit down the road to Navarre to cruise along the fabulous beach please take some pictures.I think it's 399 and worth the trip.

Safe travel.

Roysviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Then there was 6......We had a really good day, ate some Great Mexican food for lunch, cruised from Navarre to Destin and some beach towns like Watercolor, walked on the beach, and the day was over to fast. Met some nice Viper owners from Mobile and Panama City....Lets do a get together in Panama City Beach......Lots of fun, really pretty beaches...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmagnuss