Detail Clinic Featuring the "Junkman" Internet Sensation May 21st.

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone, AJ, the "junkman" is going to be holding a detial clinic at my warehouse here in Louisville KY in Middletown on May 21st. This event is open to ALL Viper owners and we strongly encourage club members to come to this special event. The "Junkman" is a master detailer and can transform cars with a polisher. This is a unique opportunity to pick his brain and have your questions answered by a true master of the detailing craft. I would like to try to get a "head count" of who might want to attend so please post if you think you might want to come out, thanks! :drive:

Attachments

• 449.jpg
    449.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 16
OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok, AJ was thinking maybe meeting at a restaraunt close to have breakfast around 9 or 10 and then starting the clinic, we can finalize things once we get enough people coming out.

GreenVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Count me in :2tu: will he have his detail kits for sale as in the photo? cost???

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I believe he told me he is going to be selling product! Thanks for the heads up, as it gets closer we'll work out all the particulars.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
UPDATE from the Southern Director:

"If you are interested in attending please shoot me a quick note so that we can start to get a head count for the event.

Thanks!

Jason Mattinson
Southern Director - IN/KY VCA"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62