detailing new jersey monmouth county

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, yourself. No one is that good anymore. I know that that car wash on 9 does detailing and the cars usually look pretty good. I forget the name of the place but it is right off of Route 18 South when you take the first exit for Freehold and 9.

Also in East Brunswick there is a place. They always have a RED RT/10 there. It is located on Route 18 South near Chili's, McD, and Weichert.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
citysnake had a great job done on his R/T a few weeks ago in staten island, PM him and im sure he can help ya out

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The route 18 shop is owned by fellow Viper Owner Ed Rosero! It's called Auto Image.

Yup, yourself. No one is that good anymore. I know that that car wash on 9 does detailing and the cars usually look pretty good. I forget the name of the place but it is right off of Route 18 South when you take the first exit for Freehold and 9.

Also in East Brunswick there is a place. They always have a RED RT/10 there. It is located on Route 18 South near Chili's, McD, and Weichert.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
citysnake had a great job done on his R/T a few weeks ago in staten island, PM him and im sure he can help ya out
Yep. What Plum said. I was going to post about it but here's his web site.

He'll also travel to you. NICE job for a reasonable price.

RT10Paul

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No first-hand experiences, but there's a place in Shrewsbury called Detail Doctors. Always seems to have a lot of high-end cars being worked on. Like I said, though, no first-hand experiences just observation.