Details for this weekend's events! (May 30-31)

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A friend who is associated with the StreetWarriorz carshow this weekend has given me a bunch of free tickets that covers the carshow entry fee, drag racing fee, and the audio competition. We also have reserved exotic parking! They are wanting the Vipers to be the main attraction of the show and have reserved us the best parking! The gates open at 4pm for the public, but I know many of you have day jobs, so I was told for everyone to just get there as early as you can. More details can be found at streetwarriorz.com . You do not need to pre-register for the show or anything. That has all been taken care of with the complimentary tickets we have. If you plan on coming, please let me know via email or a call on my cell phone and I'll be sure to save you a ticket!

On Saturday, Kennesaw ******* is having a charity carshow for a girl who needs a kidney transplant. Registration is $20/car, but the GA-VCA will pay the registration fee for any GA-VCA member who brings their Viper. The show is 10am-4pm. They are giving away many trophies, door prizes, and having a 50/50 contest. The best part is, all the proceeds will go to Courtney's family to help pay for her kidney transplant. We will meet at Burger King at 9:30am for anyone who wants to eat breakfast and leave there around 10:00am. The ******* is only about 2.5 miles away. The address of the Burger King is:

Burger King
[/FONT] 1190 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy Nw
Kennesaw, GA 30144
(770) 422-7287
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
If you want to meet us at the *******, their address is:

[/FONT][FONT=arial,helvetica] [FONT=arial,helvetica] ******* of Kennesaw
770-590-8820
[/FONT] [/FONT] [FONT=arial,helvetica] 2102 Old Highway 41 NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

As usual, if you have any questions, just give me a call or email :)[/FONT]