[DFW Area] Anyone have a window tinter they like/trust

jmasin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all,

My rear window is already tinted, but I'd like to add a little to the side windows. The Texas sun is just too much. Not looking for anything drastic/illegal.

Anyone know of a tinter around DFW that they've had a good experience with?

PM is fine.

Thanks!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try Moonshadow. they do a great job and have excellent products. Plus they are a club sponsor.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another option for ya, they do a lot of high end cars (no personal experience, however):

Name:Tritek Window Tinting Inc
Address: 2518W Kingsley Rd #110 Garland, Texas 75041

blackandblue01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Too bad you guys aren't close to kentucky, I have a buddy that owns a tint shop. He is the man. Tinted my back window with one piece of tint. no strips like some

OP
OP
J

jmasin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys thanks for the inputs. I'll talk to those two shops and see what they've got.

Jon

ba$$fan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had Tritek do my GTS based on recommendations online. It probably most depends on what tint film you want on the car. They seemed knowledgeable enough. No bubbles or anything and good clean lines. Only gripe is they put this stupid little sticker on the drivers side. Says "Tritek" and its small (like 1/2" x 1") but its still annoying that I have to see it everytime. I didn't notice it til I got home. I live in west FW and don't feel like going all the way back though. I did not seem to get a discount for the ad space on the car. :)