Dinner meeting April 5th

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Join us for an exciting Viper club dinner meeting on April 5th. We have some special guest speakers from Dodge who are flying in from Detroit:

SPECIAL GUESTS
Steve Sharples - Viper Marketing Manager
Gary Johnson - Dodge Motorsports Road Racing Manager
Matt Bejnarowicz - Lead Engineer, Viper Motorsports.

PRESENTATIONS
They'll be presenting:
o Dodge Update
o Viper ACR-X
o Dodge Viper Cup

Please RSVP to Terri Angen at [email protected] with your name and headcount by Monday, April 4th.

MENU:
Green salad with Ranch and Italian dressings
Fresh fruit salad
Garlic and herb pasta salad

Roast beef au jus
Lemon herb chicken

Fresh vegetables
Roasted red potatoes

Rolls & butter
Lemon cake and German chocolate cake
Coffee, tea, regular ice tea

WHEN: Tuesday, April 5th, 2011 at 7 PM
WHERE: Biltmore Hotel, 2151 Laurelwood Road, Santa Clara (Montague Exwy & 101)
HOW MUCH: $30/person, payable at the door. Please bring cash. Your reservation is a financial commitment, so if you can't make it, please cancel by the deadline.

Let's show them a great Viper turnout!

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
dang it. Second time in a row I am out on business when this happens! Ah well, there's always a next time. Enjoy norcal team.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maurice said he would have the shirts there, I can't wait to see them.

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it Ghoust, check out the Nor Cal Viper Club website for some of the other events coming up, maybe you can make some of them, I know on May 7th we are heading over to Bad Boyzz Garage.

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonights meeting was one of the best monthly meetings that we have had. I really enjoyed the presentations from the Detroit Guys. Matt B has the best office job imaginable. His desk time is most often spent behind the wheel of ACR-X, what a job! The swag was cool too!
I was nice to finally put a face to AFL from NJ, rw99, Track aire just to name a few. It is always good to see Glen and his lovely wife. John, you are a lucky guy! Nikki is a sweat heart. She was so patient while we did "one more ride around the block"!
As usual, Rocky kept the house laughing and he had a little help tonight. Toddy is a stand up guy! Toddy , John and I were the last to leave and Toddy had a 2 hour drive ahead of him.

Great meeting Maurice! Thank you! Thanks for bringing these guys out and for opening up your Viperabilia Treasure Chest and sharing with us!

viper_row2.JPG

viper_row3.JPG

viper_row1.JPG

steve-sharples.JPG

john_and_nikki.JPG

gt2-2.JPG

black_and_blue_GTS.JPG

groups.JPG

Last edited:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Agreed, I just wish I'd been able to leave work a tad earlier and been there on time. Thank-you to each person who made the night such a good time.

Regards,
Aaron

Ratical2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aaron, it was really nice to finally meet you and your girl friend.
Your car looks really good, nice tasteful modifications.I really like the chrome ACR rims as well.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The meeting was a blast (as always), what a great turnout and the special guests were great. Love the pictures Ken, that was some good chocolate cake (as you can tell by the look on my face).

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great meeting you all; just wished I could've released myself from work a couple hours earlier. Driving and then immersing myself in Viper for a few hours cured me of all the day's tensions and I went home with a grin. And an eye on my six as traffic cleared out on 101...

Rich

Ghoust

Viper Owner
Reaction score
wow. looks like a wonderful event. I must plan to make the next one of these. I am totally looking forward to the Bad Boy Garage event on May 7th. Any of your bay area guys want to caravan together up to sac that day?

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To our group at the Viper-Holics monthly meeting,

Sonja & I had a great time with all, the Chrysler boyz had some great video footage on the heritage of Dodge in the early years to the present day, I must have missed the in-between going to the rest room? To all that were there you get the joke.:D Good way to start off this years season with Dodge in the house, Vipers & kool people!!

Hope to see you guys at the next VCA meeeting / tech session at my shop Bad Boyzz Garage in Sacramento. We'll buy lunch!!

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Sonja & Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER= :usa:

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be a caravan on the 7th to Toddy's shop since there will be a decent amount of us I think going from the Bay Area. As I find out more I'll let you know.

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Ken, glad you like the chrome ACR rims....next up is brakes, then rechroming them.

Dear Rich, I couldn't agree more....no matter how bad a day I've had....driving a Viper home tends to mellow me right out and put a smile on my face!

Dear John, I wish I could attend the tech session at Toddy's place, but I'll have to catch the next one and the wine cruise!

Regards,
Aaron