Dinner Meeting June 7th

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dinner Meeting

June 7th

Time: Meeting starts at 7pm
Cost: $30/person, payable at the door. Please bring cash. Your reservation is a financial commitment, so if you can't make it, please cancel by the deadline.
2151 Laurelwood Road, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Come meet fellow Viper owners and check out everyone’s cars at our bi-monthly dinner meeting held at the Biltmore Hotel in Santa Clara
Directions: The Biltmore is located at 2151 Laurelwood Road, Santa Clara, CA95054. You can see it from 101. Take Hwy 101 to Montague, head East on Montague. Take the first right onto Laurelwood. It’s on your left in less than a block. Look for the Viper parking.
CONTACT: Terri Angen, Events Director, at [email protected] or 408.594.0439

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It should be noted that at tomorrow night's meeting we have a special guest speaker; David Ray from Hooked On Driving. He is coming to give us information about Hooked On Driving and discuss the possibility of Viper dedicated track sessions and even Viper track days. It is a great program that has an amazing safety record, plus Hooked On Driving events are covered by most insurance policies (of course double check with your agent on whether or not your policy covers it).

bjammmin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome, my girlfriend and I will be there! Excited to attend my first event as a member.

72hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great meeting last night, got to meet some new members and had a presentation from David Ray from Hooked on Driving. Hopefully we can schedule a track day soon.