DIY Aero

Bad Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I made my front splitter for about $112.00 including the splitter rod supports, had it wrapped with carbon fiber wrap. I also bought the rear defusser from e-bay had them wrapped also.
can send photos, write to [email protected] it gives the car a more modern and muscle look. But be warned !!! Read the crap about keeping it all OEM, it all can come off .
I have my viper fore sale, been getting a rash of .............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, about keeping it OEM, stripes, and mileage. I don't want to look at my Viper in the garage, DRIVE it 28000 miles for a 21 yr old car is nothing, and now it looks even meaner I believe!!! to each their own as they say. Have a Great day all !!!! Auto Form is too costly when u can do it cheaper!!

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: My new wing pictures.

I bought my car to drive too. bought with 22k miles...4 years later it has 43k miles. I bought it to enjoy not to resell. Hate when cars are bought and sit....I just added an 2011 Ford Raptor and just can not stop driving it everywhere. I think I put 2000 miles in 3 months...Bad Brad do not worry about non oem look, you own the car, you customize it to your liking, the next guy can take stuff off if he or she does not like it. good luck with the sale. Price your car at $31995 you will end up getting around $30,000

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not driving your car to keep miles low for resale value is like not banging your girlfriend to keep it tight for the next guy

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not driving your car to keep miles low for resale value is like not banging your girlfriend to keep it tight for the next guy

Holy $hit hahahahaha....best quote I've ever heard regarding mileage

Mack5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I made my front splitter for about $112.00 including the splitter rod supports, had it wrapped with carbon fiber wrap. I also bought the rear defusser from e-bay had them wrapped also.
can send photos, write to [email protected] it gives the car a more modern and muscle look. But be warned !!! Read the crap about keeping it all OEM, it all can come off .
I have my viper fore sale, been getting a rash of .............,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, about keeping it OEM, stripes, and mileage. I don't want to look at my Viper in the garage, DRIVE it 28000 miles for a 21 yr old car is nothing, and now it looks even meaner I believe!!! to each their own as they say. Have a Great day all !!!! Auto Form is too costly when u can do it cheaper!!

I`m interested in how you made the front splitter. Any details would be great. thanks.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not everyone is good at arts and crafts. Even those that make an attempt and hold it out with pride are often not as capable as they believe they are. When prices are as reasonable as they are with todays quality parts, it often doesn't make sense to invest the time and materials to come up with a sub par quality item. The new splitter for example from Autoform. (I'm crazy about this, can't you tell ;) )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
molgera