DLM does it again

GTS-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
While at the Escanaba Fun Run last weekend I entered my 99 ACR in the dyno contest. I wasn't sure how I would do since it had been 3 yrs since Doug Levin worked his magic and installed a DLM stage III package. I could only find 93 pump gas.
I later heard that someone laughed and said my car didn't have enough power to get up the ramp.:lmao:

Little did she know that after 2 days of dyno runs I would walk away with the King Of The Hill trophy and the closest car would fall short by nearly 400 rwhp. Let me tell you it's one thing to hear this car fly by you at full boost but it's quite another to stand next to it on a dyno. After the warm up run everyone came running out from the beer hall to see what was going on. To Doug's credit this dyno run was better than the one he sent me. Thanks Doug. :2tu:

Time to change my signature to

Rob Butryn :usa:
1999 GTS-ACR
DLM stage III
842 rwhp / 800 rwtq

Attachments

• dyno.JPG
    dyno.JPG
    21.8 KB · Views: 138
  • hoodup.JPG
    hoodup.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 70
  • trophypic.JPG
    trophypic.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 58

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
842 rwhp / 800 rwtq.....DAMN, nice going !!!

what mods ya got now with the stage 3 ???

OP
OP
G

GTS-ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug could tell you more, but for starters; dropped compression ratio to 8.9:1, roller rockers, bigger valves, huge intercooler, novi 2000 supercharger, 4 more fuel injectors, Fuel pump, bellanger headers, TNT 3" pipes, new computer, timing controller, stronger half shafts, racing clutch, line lock, shift light, and most importantly DLM tuning.

Rob

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice numbers and dyno graph. Doug has been putting out quality vipers for at least a decade, he definitely knows his stuff.

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug has a reputation of building bullit proof cars, he is a great guy to deal with and stands behind everything he does

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doug moved me up to a 15lb pulley and conservative tune so I can continue using 93 at the pumps.

Doug builds bulletproof engines. In the street tire class at Bradenton I ran the fastest time with a 10.40. That is a record and I hope to improve on it this year. Beat every TT I ran with more hp. 1Tony1 beat me for the trophy because he was more consistent and worked his butt off all day. Then I was able to get on the interstate and run triple digits for a long time with the A/C on and the car never missed a beat.

I owe that special day to Doug for his hard work and knowledge of Vipers-Thanks again