Do paid guests get to participate in any events?

Ooomph

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I'm going to the VOI but the wife can't make it due to scheduling conflicts. If I were to take my brother or brother-in-law as a guest (having paid their registration fee of course), would they be able to participate in any of the events (SRT Rams, SRT-4 driving, etc...) or are they just paid spectators? :confused:

I've seen in the other posts where spouses were allowed to participate (but I'd consider them owners and probably VCA members at that) but I couldn't find any mention of friends or family (that were allowed to participate) that had no direct link to Viper ownership, like that of spouses/s.o.'s.

Any help wpuld be greatly appreciated. (I'm trying to convert at least one Vette owner...) :D

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as he is a paid VOI registrant and guest of yours, he'll be allowed to participate in all the driving events.

You should call the VOI HQ number (866) 864-2003 and change the name of your guest (and give them his information) so he'll have a correct name tag.

I bring my brother and he has a great time doing all the driving stuff.... I bet he wore out a set off tires on the Neon autocross cars at Nashville.