Enthusiast
Reaction score
Turbo blower for Dodge Viper

I dont think so!
nono.gif

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i've got into serious verbal confrontations with people trying to sell those over whether or not it works.. IT DOESNT!! since the auction is in LA i should tell him i'm interested and will drive down to pick it up, then kick his A$$!!

- eddie -

OP
OP
V

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The install is easy too - just go to your local hardware store! (the ad says) I wont start a flame here by saying what vehicle description the ad should have been for but come on. Who's he kidding.

Slithrn:Hennessey remark! LMFAO
laugh.gif
yesnod.gif
laugh.gif

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
laugh.gif
That's a Dayum Hairdryer!!!
laugh.gif

I currently have for sale my latest High Performance Viper Mod kit for those of you that are on a budget. You say you want a Doug Levin SC kit but can't afford $17k plus, You want tire burning mega horsepower at a fraction of the cost, well here is your answer!!! INTRODUCING:

Tiepilot's 1500Watt Double Throw-Me-Down Viper SuperCharger kit!

The kit comes COMPLETE with everything you need, no pesky trips to the hardware store for switches and wire, THAT'S CRAZY!! My kit installs in less than 5 minutes!!!

LOOK what ALL you get for ONLY $129.95 that's right $129.95 and FREE shipping anywhere!! THATS RIGHT FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE!!

1-Super high output forced air induction unit (super charger)
1-Super high output forced air induction unit plyable Chrome sealer strip (Alabama Chrome).

hairdryer1.jpg
tapestrip1.jpg

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have seen the more economical version, only more like an N20 system, as you have to return to the store about once a week for a new fuel source...$3.89 each or three for $10...
You must be registered for see images

red98GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TOO LATE!!! I wanted one, but Doug Levin found the source for these and bought them all up. It's going to be called his new
"Level 0" and will be available polished or standard black as shown in the photo. Just kiddin' Doug....love your operation! pete the ex glass guy and hot rodder w/ no hair dryers stuffed in my airbox thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper