Does anyone have more info on the Roe car?

King RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for insight and details on the Roe charger and also what else was done to the car?

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I can say is SW ran like a 10.7 (corrected) right out of the box and he was tickled to death with the car. For a "bolt on", this looks like the way to go. As I recall, SW had a few other tweaks to the car... rockers and maybe slightly massaged heads? Maybe Sean can add the details.

The CNC machined intake was very nicely done, and as a whole, the supercharger is packaged nicely, with a high level of fit and finish.

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King, my car has Hennessey headers& exhaust, 70mm throttle bodies, T&D rockers and K&Ns. It has a stock gear and no head work or cam change. It made 460rwh/485rwt before the Supercharger. After the blower, 597rwh/607rwt. The installation was very straightforward. All I can say is, my car feels like it has 700ci motor. A wonderful piece at a bargain price.

SW

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey SW, what was your best ET/MPH anyway? Another post said 10.7 at 130, and this one says 10.5, but I haven't seen you actually post this yet. Thanks; I'm looking forward to bolting my Roe s/c on in a couple of weeks!

Ronnie

SW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedGTS:
Hey SW, what was your best ET/MPH anyway? Another post said 10.7 at 130, and this one says 10.5, but I haven't seen you actually post this yet. Thanks; I'm looking forward to bolting my Roe s/c on in a couple of weeks!

Ronnie
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I ran back to back 10.7-10.8 130-131 w/slicks&skinnies.
You are going to love it!!

SW