Does anyone have pics of the clear side maker lens?

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna get neon lights too?
laugh.gif

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ha! neon lights...never thought of that! My answer...noooo way! I remember at a VCA meet in Tampa, a guy had a Blue GTS with neon lights under it. It was what he liked..but not my cup of tea. The viper is loud just the way it is already. I want the clear corner lights cause I think it would off set the silver.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just bought some off of ebay for $50. bucks. I think that is waaay too much but can't find anyone else who sells them.

The guy who is selling them on ebay does it one at a time so that way he gets the most money out of it. I'm sure those things cost between $5.00-$10.00 if that.

Well if you got pics post them please.

Scorch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The side markers actually serve two functions: Side marker and side reflex. Clear side markers may be cool to some people but they are also illegal. Federal law states that front side markers and front side reflex must be amber. Maybe you can find amber bulbs to make the side markers legal but the clear reflex will always be illegal. The chances of getting a ticket for this are pretty slim so I'd say go for it. But at least now you know the law.