Does anyone know this UGTT Viper at Chicago Motor Cars?

drlee50

Enthusiast
Reaction score
use caution buying from there.research them and inspect the car very very very well before u buy. buyer be ware.

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Checked out the car yesterday. Car is very fast, very fast. It needs some work on the transmission, paint, and a lot of TLC. It has been drove hard and put away wet without regular maintaniece being performed. Staff was great and no problems there. Lots of great cars at their 2 shops. We couldn't meet on the price with what needs to be done to the car.

Anyone wants specifics that's interested in the car let me know. Would happy to provide them to you.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:omg: WOW, not a bad car. As with most Turbo cars, someone spends Big Bucks then can't get half the money back. ? ? Turbo cars are such a Drug. :headbang: Put my 06 FE Edition RSI TT up for sale @ 65,000. Thinking about purchasing a Gen V. but loosing over 200 HP :crazy2: & with all the "Info" :rolleyes: (and BS) on the new car, undecided. I wonder how many people in the market to purchase a Viper after driving a TT car then a 2013, which would they purchase ?

OP
OP
N

Nixon's SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was fun. Lucky it happen to get to 50 degrees that day so wasn't that bad. The tires on the car were bald so that made it tricky. I think the salesman enjoyed the back end kicking out a few times.