Don't you dare.....

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't you dare start home on Sunday September 30th! The best is always saved for last!!

If you have not signed up for VOI 12, get your act together and get registered.

ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT!

Make sure and register for the Special Dinner and Charity Auction on Sunday!

Don't miss out on the most spectacular auction of Viper Parts and Memorabilia we have ever had!

If you have already signed up for VOI12 and have not signed up for the Sunday dinner, it's not too late. Time is running out so get registered NOW!!!

[email protected] or 888-88-VOI12 (888-888-6412)

Sunday, September 30, 2012 – FOR BOTH GROUPS A AND B

6:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. – Buffet Breakfast at host hotels
7:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. – Memorabilia Display (Concord Convention Center)
9:00 a.m. – Vipers begin departing hotel for Charlotte Motor Speedway
9:00 a.m. – Shuttle service departs for Charlotte Motor Speedway. This shuttle service is provided for those attending that did not bring a Viper.
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Open Track time – Go Karts – Auto Cross – SRT Drive – Dragway
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. – Lunch and various concessions at Charlotte Motor Speedway
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Open Track time – Go Karts – Auto Cross – SRT Drive – Dragway
3:00 p.m. – Shuttle service departs for hotel
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. – Memorabilia Display (Concord Convention Center)

6:30 p.m. – Optional Cash Dinner and Charity Auction at the Concord Convention Center hosted by the VCA and various event sponsors. Cost is $65.00 for dinner. Pre payment is required. Come on out, unwind, and share your best memories of VOI-12 with your Viper family and pick up some amazing Viper and SRT collectibles along the way!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed up for it when I registered! Should be an exciting and fun time. Only a few more weeks to go. :drive:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm already signed up, wouldn't miss it, in fact I'm not even leaving til mid-afternoon Monday....like a bad smell I'm just gonna linger!

Regards,
Aaron

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yesssssssssssssssssssss, booked the dinner and auction when booked VOI. The credit card is about to flex ;)
Me heard there's a GTS-R switch box in the auction, just what I need to complete C2 restoration after a race crash / fire, rescue / rebuild. This was one of the first '96 GTS-R's and only 1 of 2 cars to run in 3 x Le Mans 24 hours, Detroit built by some of the current SRT guys, I've so far been 10 years on the resto...hoping to have the car there for return of the all new awesome GTS-R :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave