Doug Levin at DLM motorsports ROCKS

Discussion in 'Vendor Review: Doug Levin Motorsports' started by plumcrazy, Oct 23, 2008.

1. plumcrazy

plumcrazy Viper Owner

doug calls me up the other day and asked me for my address, gave it to him and then wondered what id forgot at his shop back in july whem i picked my car up from him.

yesterday i get a smaller box in UPS, open it up and there's a shiny new gas cap all chromed up for me.

he wanted to put it on when the car was there but it didnt come in in time so he sent it out to me. he noticed mine was getting all funky.

if that isnt some of the BEST DAMN customer service, i dont know what is. the poor guy doesnt know how screwed he was BEFORE the gas cap with me never lettting anyone else touch my car....lol

THANK YOU DOUG LEVIN !!!

2. mike & juli

mike & juli Enthusiast

KUDOS to Doug for doing that, Phil~! YOU gotta be his BEST customer by NOW...lol~!!!! ~juli

3. Marc Lublin

Marc Lublin Enthusiast

Damn,
    I wish Doug was near my car so he can see how the tread on my tires is getting all funky.
    What do you think Doug?

4. vipzilla

vipzilla Viper Owner

I Will Say This I Didnt Get My S/c From Him (wish I Did) Anyway I Have Called Him A Million Times And He Always Takes The Time To Help Me I Wish He Had A Garrage Closer To Me But Customer Service He Is King!!!!!!!

5. vipzilla

vipzilla Viper Owner

By The Way P-crazy Your Car F'n Rocks I Still Remember Waiting In The Rest Area At The Occ Trip And You Pulled Up And It Sounded Like A Jet Plain So Damm Cool Love Your Ride To Badd It Isnt Yellow !!! Lol

6. Simms

Simms Viper Owner

You can't go wrong with DLM.

7. 99 R/T 10

99 R/T 10 Enthusiast

Doug is one of the best that the Viper community has to offer. He is alway there for us and I am looking forward to seeing him again at Bradenton. :2tu:

8. Flash Gordon

Flash Gordon Viper Owner

Hey Bro. OT, but any word on your suspension parts? When I saw you on the median shoulder the other night my stomach sank. But then I remembered you've got that bullet proof DLM build, so I knew it had to be something minor and non-engine related. :) You are one patient SOB - that is for sure! :D

9. plumcrazy

plumcrazy Viper Owner

Rob, tator shipped the parts today and they will prolly go on the car next week. I'm gonna put the penske shocks on it too and might as well do the swaybar end links too.

Should be done by the weekend but I'm not gonna be around to use it... :(

Thanks again my friend for the help that night, I owe ya one.

And JULI, at this point I'm figuring doug is using this gas cap to tell me to go away, the poor guy is always helping me out on the phone and gives me so much time. On it too....lol

10. ViperGal

ViperGal Viper Owner

Yes Doug Rocks. We had the pleasure of meeting him when we lived in S. Florida. He is very sharp and nothing leaves unless it is 100%. :drive:

11. mike & juli

mike & juli Enthusiast

I feel horrible that that happened to your awesome VIPER after coming up and visiting with me that day with Donna...:(. I'm VERY glad your friend Rob/Flash came and helped you out. Hope your car is fixed ASAP....man did that sound BADASP!!!! :drive: LOVED IT!~! (And, YES people, Phil's WIFE drove MY CORVETTE!!!!)
    LOL...I do NOT believe Doug would ever want you to GO AWAY Phil---EVER! :D ~JULI

12. plumcrazy

plumcrazy Viper Owner

vipzilla, thanx man, i appreicate that. i DO love the way it sounds now thanks to doug.

ViperGal, yup, he wouldnt let me take it out of his shop till HE was SURE it was 100% and it was. i put on about 5k miles since july when i left his shop and have had ZERO problems and i drive the wheels off it. not one single issue with anything DLM did.

Juli, that guy is gonna get tired of hearing from me and change his number i think....lol

13. mike & juli

mike & juli Enthusiast

Doug is NEVER gonna tire of hearing from you Phil~~you have a MONSTER/BEAST~!!!
    It's to HIS credit that your car is running SO well, and sounds SOOOO WICKED~!!!! ~juli

14. Venomiss

Venomiss Guest

Doug is a stand up guy - drove ours to Canada & back (5000 miles) always going the speed limit...:D Never had a hint of trouble in the 10,000+ miles since we picked it up. We even get that "jet engine" comment every once in a while too.

I am glad you are happy with your car Phil!

15. 1TONY1

1TONY1 Enthusiast

Doug is certainly a stand up guy .... willing to help anyone out.