Dream Cars Weekend

Discussion in 'Florida: North/Central' started by Grisoman, May 29, 2013.

1. Grisoman

Grisoman Enthusiast

2. LadyCruzer

LadyCruzer VCA E-Member - Mid South

I was sent info on the Dreams Cars show, but in recent memory our club has never been to it. On Oct.19, there is a terrific car show in Lakeland called the Lake Mirror Classic. We would love it if you and some of the South Florida members would come join us and be in the show with our chapter. The entry fee includes a ticket for 2 lunches at your choice of a few pubs and bistros within walking distance. The weather has always been beautiful this time of year ! We always have dinner together on Friday night at a local Italian place. Send me a PM if you're interested along and I can send you more information ,including hotel info. Thanks, Cathy Smiley

3. HLANDIS

HLANDIS Viper Owner

This looks great! We are Disney fanatics and to include the Viper would be sweet!! Will def. try to make this event. Thanks for posting the link!

4. HLANDIS

HLANDIS Viper Owner

Registered and ready! Anyone else going let me know, we can meet up.

5. Green viper 1

Green viper 1 Enthusiast

I may go, is there gonna be newer cars or just a bunch of old cars some newer cars there

6. HLANDIS

HLANDIS Viper Owner

Says open show. On the site they show alot of the cars registered and alot of them are newer models. Chargers, vettes, etc.

7. JMcGuinness

JMcGuinness Viper Owner

Just registered for display only. Will get the B/W as ready as possible. Maybe next year after some time to clean up the front faschia, I'll enter the contest.