Dream Cars Weekend

LadyCruzer

VCA Officer
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I was sent info on the Dreams Cars show, but in recent memory our club has never been to it. On Oct.19, there is a terrific car show in Lakeland called the Lake Mirror Classic. We would love it if you and some of the South Florida members would come join us and be in the show with our chapter. The entry fee includes a ticket for 2 lunches at your choice of a few pubs and bistros within walking distance. The weather has always been beautiful this time of year ! We always have dinner together on Friday night at a local Italian place. Send me a PM if you're interested along and I can send you more information ,including hotel info. Thanks, Cathy Smiley

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may go, is there gonna be newer cars or just a bunch of old cars some newer cars there

HLANDIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Says open show. On the site they show alot of the cars registered and alot of them are newer models. Chargers, vettes, etc.

JMcGuinness

VCA Member
Reaction score
Just registered for display only. Will get the B/W as ready as possible. Maybe next year after some time to clean up the front faschia, I'll enter the contest.