shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Noooooooo. I have to work. AND your too fast already:D

Have fun Mike:2tu:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wished I had known that before. Have plans already. I dont get their updates anymore. TWS is still for sale I guess and just hope they dont tear it down for an apartment complex. I love running Viper Days there.

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry we'll miss you. I'll post other DEs in the Houston section earlier in the future.
I wished I had known that before. Have plans already. I dont get their updates anymore. TWS is still for sale I guess and just hope they dont tear it down for an apartment complex. I love running Viper Days there.

B & R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to it, Beth and I will be by to sign up on Friday so will look for you. You running the stock SP2's this weekend?

OP
OP
S

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to it, Beth and I will be by to sign up on Friday so will look for you. You running the stock SP2's this weekend?

Running the stock pilot sport cups on the ACR. I'm driving up on Friday and should be at the 'new driver's' meeting hanging out. I think we booked at the same hotel and Tim might show up as well.

See you there :drive:

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, I am signed up and I am staying at the same Hotel is Mike. We have to go to the host hotel to do the driver's sign up and meeting though. See you all this weekend

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't get a garage :( they said they were out of them May drop some in yours if you don't mind. What time?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62