Driving to Nurburgring Today ******** ACR Runs

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl,

Very impressive time on the Ring!! It was amazing to watch your video and see how fast you blew by the other cars on the track. I think a lot of USA petrol heads want to drive the Ring at least once, so your experiences are very interesting to us. Keep the videos coming.

Tell me something, what kind of response do you get regarding the Viper in Sweden and when you are in Germany? Do a lot of people there know about the Vipers Ring time?

Cheers,
George

supersnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME JOB, Great time as well for you as a non pro driver. I wish Iwas in the seat beside you, What a blast that would be. I'll bet you would have even been faster if you were the only one on the track as well. Congrats and once again GREAT Driving.:D:D

Sub 8 BTG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks!

Is impressive how car and racing enthusiasts all over the world have there highest wish to drive the ring. Its totally the same thing in Sweden. The ring tops the list with Spa and Laguna Seca close by in a resent study in a swedish petrolhead forum. In the Viper Club Nordic where I belong there is an pretty lame reponse exept for a few member that wishes us a safe and fast trip. The season haven't really started yet and most of the members haven't even registered there cars for the season. In Germany and around the ring the excitement for the ACR were great and everybody thats interested in the ring knows that the ACR has the record for production cars.

One funny thing about our trip is that, we got the fastest car, tuned it and made the right setups to make it preform (Thanks Toddy@BBG) and then we went to the ring to get to know how slow we really are......

Carl

Last edited:

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl:

Again, congrats! Although my family has been in america for a few generations, we are from Sweden originally. Visiting is on my life's to-do list for sure. Who knows? Maybe someday we could talk vipers over a beer (or five).

//M5Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, Very impressive time - Congratulations! I had the pleasure to meet Sabine and do a lap around the Ring with her in the Ring Taxi 10 years ago. We also stayed at her Inn there and loved it after taking a European delivery on a car. She is a great ambassador for auto racing and a lap around the Ring and a night at her Inn should be on every car lover's Bucket List!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carl, glad your trip went well and you had a dream come true! Do you run track events at home, or are your only track events going to the Ring? Do you have a racing license? Just curious...thanks for posting so we can all live vicariously through you!

Sub 8 BTG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a member of VCN Viper Club Nordic we usually run one track event per year! We rent a track, goes there and drives like crazy and then we have a big party at night. Thats what we been doing for the last 5 or so years, but thats not enough.... Besides the VCN's event I try to run at least 3-5 trackdays every year and at least drive 1 for me new track every year. I have a licence but it still a debut-licence and the cause is for trackday insurense. I'm going to work more on the license to get a real racinglicense cause the BIG dream for me is to race on the ring in for example VLN. It's not going to be in a Viper!

Carl

Rickman6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations Charlie.... you make us all proud... and I think you know who I mean....(your fellow track rats within Viper Club Nordic)
Hope to see you soon at Ring Knutstorp ( rated second best track in Sweden )

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few more Youtube videos of Carl's run at the Ring.. Pretty kool footage, check it out! Hey Carl, thanks for the bad ass "Nurburgring" decals that just arrived in the mail box, I know just where to stick emm..:D

(1 - track time)
http://youtu.be/RxG5pB98bFc

(2 - track time)
http://youtu.be/BXMNPwXpo5w

(3 - fueling up on the streets and hitting the Ring)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_FvEmt9RR0

(4 - BTG run)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqZngGwNgjA

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE, INC.
Toddy

=DISTRIBUTORS OF POWER=:usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456