Dyno Day - May 24th

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As you know we cancelled our last dyno day due to bad weather. Our new date is now May 24th. Details below!

Our host for this event is veteran club member and performance expert extraordinaire, Ron Adee! He's the man with the plan (and the equipment)!

Cost: $65 per car. Each vehicle will get two good runs and also a print out of their results. You will pay at the venue on the day of the event. You can pay check or cash. Make checks payable directly to Ron Adee.

Time: All Day. 7:30am through about 4:30pm.

Gilberts, IL 60136
(2 miles west of Randall on Route 72)

Ron’s shop is off the main road behind several buildings. Viper Club signage will be put up to help you easily find it. The day will be on a first come first serve basis. So as you arrive, just get in line. The experienced crew in Ron’s shop will be doing all the work. We plan on averaging 3 or 4 cars an hour. We’re going to queue cars up so that we transition smoothly and keep the line moving. This day will be meant solely for dyno runs, though should we be done early, Ron can also help with some tuning at the end of the day (so arrive late if you want more than just a dyno run).

It’s going to be fun getting together with friends and checking out their cars and performance mods. We’ll have food provided. Donuts and coffee will be provided free, compliments of the Viper Club! Also, a pizza lunch will be provided free, compliments of Ron Adee!

Should you need to reach Ron the day of the event, his cell is (847) 708-6015.

There will be no registration, but I ask that you email us and let us know you plan on attending. ([email protected]). We’re going to limit this to the first 25 or so cars! Should be a fun time.

OP
OP
SmoknTires

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bwahaha....

Again Im going to Cali that weekend..... you guys have great timing! :D

Heheh.... I just can't make anyone happy I guess.

By the way, we have spots open in case you wanted to get your gang from the SRT club (shich I still have to join myself) and come over to Maywood for the autocross. Let me know if you have folks who want to attend. Info is on the website.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen