Dyno Day May 9th

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys, it was great seeing you all again, had a great day. Rick thanks for organizing the event, and thanks to Tim for the advice on the tuning. Hope everybody made it home safe! Oh ya I love that blue ACR Glen, very nice. Also a thanks to Dana for having us up to the shop, I wiil be back soon to finish the tune as soon as we all get some free time. Almost forgot to thank our photographers.....I can't wait to see the pics;)

Steve:drive:

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for making this happen Rick. I am glad I could represent the garage queen new england crew by showing up on a rainy day (even if it was after the rain).

Steve... forgot to tell you to pull your floor mats out of your car. Depending on how you have your pedals adjusted if they are all the way out when you floor the gas the pedal will bottom out on the floor mat. Most floor mats are a good 3/4-1 inch thick.. This limits throttle travel! When you go back make sure your throttle is not limited.

Pics to come.

sweet gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow.....that was either very helpful information or a jab;) Yes Shawn I fell a little short but still need to do some tuning. It doesn't look like 600 will come without a pully, so I think we'll just get this right and enjoy the summer.:)

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I'm glad to see the great turnout from the N.E. Viper Club at Protree Preformance. We had minor drizzle early in the morning, just enough to get vipers a little drity. Other than that it was a pretty nice day. We had 9 cars and Vipers do dyno pulls with 8 club members attend. Mike Currid brought 2 vehicles. Mike also has a nice Black Mercedes AMG, which had to be polished before Dynoing. Tim Cloutier Also Dynoed his LiL Red Pick up truck. And Peter Wolczik brought in his Cobra, which was really loud on the Dyno. Special thanks for Glenn Cote Dynoing his new ACR. Steve Cullinane dynoed his GTS with the Roe Supercharger.
Also would like to thank Dana Lombardozzi and his crew, for the great time we all had. He prepared all the dyno testing results and had a nice lunch for us. This event is always a lot of fun and I'm sure we will return next year. So here are the results. In no special order just by brightest color.
Name Vehicle RWTQ HP RWHP
Rick D SRT10 500 557 474
Steve C GTS 600 665 566
Tim C GTS 661 745 634
Glenn C ACR 508 637 542
Mike GTS 453 476 405
Peter W Cobra 458 469 400
Tim C Pickup 280 218
Mike C Mercedes 407 456 365
Special Thanks to Joe Mori and Shawn Roubian for all there help in the event. Thanks guys. Special guest was a Model name Elizabeth, who model in front of our Vipers to have pictures taken. Don't tell Paula, mums the word. I told her there was a nun there blessing our vipers, and I took a few pictures. Had a great time and hope to see more vipers and new numbers next year.
V.P. Rick

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No jab steve ;).

I mentioned it to mike last year and he picked up 20 rwhp just by pulling out his floor mat during his 2nd dyno pull :omg:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys
I'm glad to see the great turnout from the N.E. Viper Club at Protree Preformance. We had minor drizzle early in the morning, just enough to get vipers a little drity. Other than that it was a pretty nice day. We had 9 cars and Vipers do dyno pulls with 8 club members attend. Mike Currid brought 2 vehicles. Mike also has a nice Black Mercedes AMG, which had to be polished before Dynoing. Tim Cloutier Also Dynoed his LiL Red Pick up truck. And Peter Wolczik brought in his Cobra, which was really loud on the Dyno. Special thanks for Glenn Cote Dynoing his new ACR. Steve Cullinane dynoed his GTS with the Roe Supercharger.
Also would like to thank Dana Lombardozzi and his crew, for the great time we all had. He prepared all the dyno testing results and had a nice lunch for us. This event is always a lot of fun and I'm sure we will return next year. So here are the results. In no special order just by brightest color.
Name Vehicle RWTQ HP RWHP
Rick D SRT10 500 557 474
Steve C GTS 600 665 566
Tim C GTS 661 745 634
Glenn C ACR 508 637 542
Mike GTS 453 476 405
Peter W Cobra 458 469 400
Tim C Pickup 280 218
Mike C Mercedes 407 456 365
Bill L 96 GTS Ghost 780 755 666
Special Thanks to Joe Mori and Shawn Roubian for all there help in the event. Thanks guys. Special guest was a Model name Elizabeth, who model in front of our Vipers to have pictures taken. Don't tell Paula, mums the word. I told her there was a nun there blessing our vipers, and I took a few pictures. Had a great time and hope to see more vipers and new numbers next year.
V.P. Bill

AH Yes more like it

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a great time guys. I always love the dyno days, getting to see the cars on the rollers. I snapped a few pics throughout the day, so here you go!

You must be registered for see images

Nick

cobraman484

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again Rick. It was a great day. Those of you who couldn't make it missed a great time and a lot of fun.

The cobra was running a little lean on the dyno 13.5 14 to1 started running leaner on the way home 15 16-1 I had to stop and reprogram the computer three times and it didn't help. I checked it out yesterday and found the problem. The fuel filter did its job, it stops all the crap from going into the system and then and then eventually stops the fuel too. Put a new one in, now I can't wait for this weekend.
Peter

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like an excellent time......Great Job Guys!!!!!! The numbers on the second pull are excellent!!!!!:2tu: Rick we need Elizabeth at the Car Show.......:love: