DYNO DAY/PARTS SHOWCASE Sept. 23:Nor Cal/Bay Area at APEX Motorsports!!

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
APEX Motorsports is proud to announce that we will host a Dyno Day, Parts Showcase, and NorCal VCA event on Sunday, September 23rd, beginning at 9:00 a.m.

Activities include:
1) Dyno your car and compare it to others using our in-house Dynojet. Includes 3 baseline runs with air/fuel readings and printout.

2) Parts showcase featuring the LETHAL 500 and LETHAL 600 major components!

3) Catered lunch and snacks!

4) Enter the raffle and win Viper prizes, parts, and accessories!

5) Informal show-and-shine with peer judging!

5) Watch some racing footage!

Whether you want to dyno your car or just come by to watch, eat, and see some new parts, you don't want to miss this one!

If you'd like to participate in this event, please send me an e-mail with your name, phone number, year/model of your Viper, and indicate if you want to participate in the dyno session. You can also call me at 408.562.1000 (If you'd like to dyno, please include a credit card number to hold your appointment.)

COST:
$75 - Includes dyno runs and FREE lunch. This represents a 25% savings from our regular fee!

$0 - No dyno, just come to watch and have fun. FREE lunch! (No, we will not be serving shakes.)

DEADLINE: We must receive confirmation of attendance and payment no later than September 16, 2001.

The dyno schedule will be filled according to who e-mails me first. You'll be notified of your time slot via e-mail approximately two weeks before the event. Payment for the dyno sessions will be due immediately after the sessions and can be paid via cash, check, or charge.

I hope to see all you local people attend the event. It should be a blast! What better way to spend a Sunday than being with fellow Viper-holics! For directions to APEX Motorsports, go to the "About Us" page on our website (www.apexmotorsports.com). Thanks!

-Wayne (LTHL VPR)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi