Dyno Day Saturday April 21'st

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted this in our Virginia/Maryland region forum, but Viper owners from other regions are welcome to join in this event as well.

This event is located in North Wilmington Delaware. Just minutes from the PA state line and Minutes from Jersey. Only a couple miles off I95.
[h=2]Dyno Day! Saturday April 21'st[/h]
Dyno day April 21'st at R.P.M. Race Proven Motorsports. Many of you know 351Carlo from our site. He was nice enough to show me around the shop today. I needed some MOTUL600 brake fluid and he was the only guy around that had some for me today. (Thanks)

He reminded me they are having a DYNO day on April 21'st.
* Plenty of food
* Great people
* Dyno pulls for only $50.00 (two pulls)
* Very knowledgeable and respectful staff to help with the handling of your car
* clean well lit shop
* Did I mention food!

Even if you are not interested in seeing what your car will pull, it is great fun watching the performance of other cars. They had several cars in the shop today that make over 1000 horsepower. They have had as many as 200 cars there in the past, so this should be a great event.

There are still many of you I have not met yet, I look forward to meeting more Viper owners. what a great opportunity to get out and meet new people!

I am sure Carlo will chime in here and give us some more information.

Here is a link to their Facebook page for more information: https://www.facebook.com/events/382592261765229/

351carlo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve!

Even if you're not interested in strapping your car down, we welcome everyone to come out and just have a good time. There's no cost to eating our food, so just enjoy the day and meet some other enthusiasts.

The $50 will get you two pulls with A/F. Since I'm a geek, I'll gladly provide the Dynojet run files via Email so you can compare to any prior pulls, or even each other with the free WinPep 7 Dynojet software.

OP
OP
M

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Steve!

Even if you're not interested in strapping your car down, we welcome everyone to come out and just have a good time. There's no cost to eating our food, so just enjoy the day and meet some other enthusiasts.

The $50 will get you two pulls with A/F. Since I'm a geek, I'll gladly provide the Dynojet run files via Email so you can compare to any prior pulls, or even each other with the free WinPep 7 Dynojet software.

We going to have time to put a tune on my car before I leave on the 12'th?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21