Dyno Results of my ’95 RT/10. How Does Your Gen I compare? Video included.

V10Nationals.com

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put my 95 RT/10 on the Dyno for the first time and here is what I got:

388.3 Horses and 459.6 Torque

I have the Roe smooth tubes, S&B filters and Balenger cat-back exhaust.

I am very satisfied with the results. How do those numbers compare to your Gen I?

Here is a link of a small 1.37MB mpeg file of the car while on the Dyno. I love the sound of the exhaust.

Click For Video Of Dyno

Steve,

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sounds strong and healthy to me!! its late and my math might be a little suspect, but that equates to around 450 hp at the crank.. very nice numbers for a gen I...

- eddie -

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same mods as you for my 94r/t. On a 90 degree day in Hotlanta last month the best pull was 390rwhp and 468 rwtq. I really wanted 400+ but need to wait until it is cooler. Very smooth curve told me everything is working as expected!

tw

jgfurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same mods as you, plus Roe cats, Belanger headers, and two exhaust leaks got me what's listed in my sig. Not sure how much I lost due to the leaks as I haven't dynoed again after I fixed 'em.

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very close to the results on my old 94 RT. I dynoed 390 RWHP and 460 torque with tubes, filters, and borla cat-back......Kurt

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don, those are awesome numbers for only smooth tubes and filters!!! 401 rwhp!! Makes you wonder how they came up with the supposed 415 hp at the crank....

I plan on doing this to my 96 soon, and I would be jumping with joy if I can join the 400 club!!

Tomer