E town NJ 11/17/00 ET 10.77 Mph 130.55 Motor

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At Away Don!! Nothin like a good fall day for some good air. What was your sixty foot?? We got about $3500 for the Viper Nationals. Need to decide on classes and try to get all the Viper owners to give it a try. We've got a class for STOCK Vipers too!!]

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Reaction score
Norm, didnt you get a 10.40 in your car on motor? Im working on it, my times have gotten better with 2 trips to the track with the tires on it. Dont know if I will be able to get a 10.40 but if I do you will sure hear about it.

OP
OP
P

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plan your schedules ahead this year. Do it now for the Viper Nationals Sept 14-16 2001. Lets get all the best motor cars in ONE PLACE Norwalk Oh. Lets see on the same track, same weather and same jury, WHO Is the baddest of them all!! We've got the money, the magazines to document and the track.

Reaction score
The first time I went to the track with the tires, my best time was an 11.10, the second time a week later I ran a 10.90. I have been running on motor since my nitrous hasn't been working right. Hope my 3rd time gets even better.

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
NJ Region will definitely be hosting a Region Rendezvous at Raceway Park next year! More than likely to coincide with the Mopar Atlantic Nationals as we did last year. Stay tuned for more info!

I know Don will be there along with lots of other fast Snakes!

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DON,ALBERT,CAR IS STROKED AND PUSHING 608 REAR H.P.CORRECTED WITH GTSR HEADS.A CARBON FIBER HOOD HAS BEEN ADDED.WE HAVE NOT RUN THE CAR SINCE THE HEADS AND HOOD ADD ON.IF WE GET LUCKY AND HOOK UP HOPE TO SEE 10.0 TO 10.2 SOMEWHERE AROUND THERE.JOHN HENNESSY HAS BEEN MAKING IMPRESSIVE POWER 570 H.P.TO 583 H.P. ON NON STROKED ENGINES..... UPPER TOP ENGINE WORK ONLY WITH HIS PHASE 3 HIGH OUTPUT HEADS.BEST REGARDS! NORM