Eastern Iowa Lunch / Cruise - This Sunday - 10/18

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
A couple Viper owners from the Cedar Rapids area have put together a last-minute Viper cruise along the Mississippi River! If anyone in the area would like to join us, feel free to come along! Here is the email I sent to some other local owners (unfortunately mosts aren't VCA members yet - I'm working on that part).

Quote:
Fellow Viper Owners -

A couple owners from the Cedar Rapids area have organized a 'Viper Cruise' for this Sunday since the weather appears to be breaking a bit. This is not a Viper Club of America event, but just an informal gathering of local Viper Owners!

Iowa Viper Owners

The plan is to meet at ******* by Northpark Mall for lunch, eat, then cruise up the river to the Savanna area. So before you cover the snake up for the winter, bring her out for one last drive with other Vipers! If you know of other owners that I don't have contact information for, feel free to invite them as well (cough, John, cough). It is also open to all makes/models, so if you have friends/spouses/etc that would like to come as well in their own vehicle - just tell them they have to keep up!

RSVP if you want us to try to hold a parking space for you at *******, otherwise just show up!

Scott Brady
2001 Sapphire/Silver GTS
(563) 514-0633
Let me know if any of you want to come!

Scott

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for spreading the word!!!

I just want to add that we are meeting at 11:30 at ******* and leaving for the cruise around 12:30. We were wanting to do some pictures at 11:30 if possible.

See everyone there!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth