Eastern Iowa / Western Illinois Owners

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We've put together a small group of owners that can't always make it to Chicago, Minneapolis or Kansas City to the official VCA events, and last year got a solid dozen Vipers to get together late in the year. We'd like to do a couple get-togethers/cruises/etc. this year, so if you are in the eastern Iowa or Western Illinois area and would like to be included on the email list, PM me here or email me at [email protected]

If you know of any owners in the area (that maybe aren't VCA members), they're welcome too! (I convinced one from last year to join the VCA, and will tout the benefits again this year :D )

Scott

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd like to be in the loop... Southern Wisconsin here.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd suggest posting the planned events here as well - some of us who like to drive long distances may be interested :)

OP
OP
V

ViperCollector

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd suggest posting the planned events here as well - some of us who like to drive long distances may be interested :)

Yeah, I probably will again. Did that last year and got a big fat yawn. Seems the vast majority of Viper owners in our area are not VCA members because of the distance to their local VCA chapters. I'd say for every VCA member there are at least 5 non-members (active drivers, not garage queens) in eastern Iowa!

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd like to be kept up to date on your events. I live near St. Louis and am a Gateway VCA chapter member, but have a brother-in-law who is a Rock Island, IL police officer and I am a Palmer College alum so we are in the QCA from time to time. Keep me posted!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen