Edmontons fastest street car shoot out

racerjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sounds great. If you can they are running one in calgary as well this friday, i plan on going with my stock 94 rt/10. Ive never raced it before so im sure ill be out in the first round but it will be a good time.

shoot me a PM if you want more info. Its kind of a show up and cruise to the track then race event. But im a bit worried about some really fast built cars (like sub 10sec.).

OP
OP
S

StyVip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^^^ no i only lost in the final against the turbo shadow. The vette I beat in the early rounds. Whole shot victory. The vette had a bunch goddies added to the motor but it was nice to beat him as he was a bit of a ****** bragging he's the best driver in the area.

Last edited:

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not trying to bash, im an RT guy as well just pointing out that the 2 videos posted were.
Vette
You must be registered for see images

Post the wins!
2thumbs.gif

CDNViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was at the edmonton event with my Gen 4.
I'm heading to the calgary event tonight as well.
I hope to see some Vipers out there.

RACR77

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The lights on top of the ET/MPH boards indicate who won, in the race with the Vette the Viper gets the win light because of the almost 3 tenths hole shot. Very nice kill, great driving :headbang:

Not trying to bash, im an RT guy as well just pointing out that the 2 videos posted were.
Vette
You must be registered for see images

Post the wins!
2thumbs.gif

OP
OP
S

StyVip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The lights on top of the ET/MPH boards indicate who won, in the race with the Vette the Viper gets the win light because of the almost 3 tenths hole shot. Very nice kill, great driving :headbang:

Thanks

Cheers:2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456