Eradispeed Rotors and Big brake Kit

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im not sure I need to spend >5K on my braking system for what im using my car for although i would like a bit more braking performance and cosmetically i need help since ive put HRE547s on. would Eradispeed rotors and EBC green pads with Zero Altitude flight rear claiper covers solve my dilema of cosmetic improvement with some perform upgrade?

Kevin Stitely

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rdustman,
I was also concerned about spending ~5K on brakes until I saw Smokin's 99GTS in Jason Heffner's shop. Smokin has 546's with the Big Brake kit from StopTech...this combination is second to none in my opinion. If your worried about cosmetics, then go with the Big Brake kit from StopTech, you won't regret spending xtra bucks.

BTW, do you have any pictures of your car with the 547's on it?

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The HRE wheels allow you to see a lot more of the rotors and calipers underneath I take it? Definitely go with the Eradispeed rotors. I have them cross-drilled, slotted, and coated with zinc I believe. They never show rust and they look awesome. The fronts won't look any different I wouldn't think if you got a big brake kit or not because the stock front calipers are already pretty big. The rears would be your only problem and from what I have seen the ZAF caliper covers still don't make the rears look all that great. Could you get some big calipers just for the rear to replace them and leave the fronts alone. The fronts are Brembo if I am not mistaken, so maybe get some Brembo brakes for the rears to match the fronts.

Here's a pic of my Eradispeed rotors on stock wheels with red calipers.
116frt_rotor-med.jpg

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't I feel stupid. I just posted a similar topic on eradispeed rotors I just purchased for my black beauty. Guess I should have scrolled down to see this thread. Anyway I can see from the above pics that they should look awesome. Thanks guys for the pics and info.

Adam