EuroSunday.net

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's the perfect opportunity for Viper owners to get together with other car enthusiasts from Northern California. The Euro Sunday monthly meetings are on the first Sunday of the month in Fresno, the third Sunday in the Bay Area, and the fourth Sunday is in the Sacramento Area. Check out the link below.
EuroSunday.net A monthly gathering of car enthusiasts. Thanks "MikeR" for the post#52 http://forums.viperclub.org/california-northern/601221-norcal-viper-sitings-4.html.
I hope to meet some of you this coming Sunday in Danville.
Ken

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's the perfect opportunity for Viper owners to get together with other car enthusiasts from Northern California. The Euro Sunday monthly meetings are on the first Sunday of the month in Fresno, the third Sunday in the Bay Area, and the fourth Sunday is in the Sacramento Area. Check out the link below.
EuroSunday.net A monthly gathering of car enthusiasts. Thanks "MikeR" for the post#52 http://forums.viperclub.org/california-northern/601221-norcal-viper-sitings-4.html.
I hope to meet some of you this coming Sunday in Danville.
Ken

I may head up and check it out on Sunday. Depends on when I get back from L.A.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Did you get a chance to go Mike? Wondering how it went.

Yea, I went. I didnt go on drive, I heard its mellow but fun. Anyways, there was one other Viper a VOI9 edition. A ford Gt, couple ferraris, lambo and then a ton of Bmw and Porsche and a few Vettes and audi's. Everyone seemed real nice. Alot of guys from the north. I dint recognize anyone from our normal Santana Row meet that happens on saturdays.
They had about 120 cars on Sunday. Next month its in Mt View, I may go.

OP
OP
ACR VYPR

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry, I missed that one. I went to the motorcycle races at Infineon Raceway. I'll be at the one in Davis this coming Sunday(11MAY08).