Euroteck Motorsports Largest Sale Ever! Offering Financing 6 or 12 months NO INTEREST

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am proud to offer our largest sale we ever had from Euroteck Motorsports. We are offering free shipping on most items in the US. Just a few items the free shipping covers are:

Our Euroteck High Performance 2pc Rotors for SRT10
HRE Wheels! or wheel and tire packages
Corsa Exhaust
Borla Exhaust
KW Coilovers
Green Air Filters
Vellano Wheels or wheel and tire packages
Many more parts! So please ask if the parts qualify for free shipping!

But our biggest announcement is that we now offer financing. Most purchases over $600 qualify for 6 months with NO INTEREST! We also offer 12 months NO INTEREST for select purchases over $4,000. To name a few that qualify for the 12 months NO interest are all HRE wheels, Vellano Wheels, Euroteck 2pc Rotors (rotors even though under 4k are approved for the 12 month 0% interest) etc... Please email or call to see if your part qualify's for 12 months NO INTEREST. (All financing is subject to approval.)

Credit Decisions and line of credit can usually be done in about 2 minutes! Please contact me to find out how to apply. You can apply online and get an approval right away in most cases.

Once your approved you can make purchases right away using your new account #. And within 10 days you will receive a Euroteck Motorsports credit card in the mail, this can be used on any other future purchases with us. Some benefits of this card is it also includes free roadside assistance for a year, can be used at any Mobil or Exxon Gas station and there is no annual fee. Not to mention you can put you expensive wheel purchase on this and not tie up your other credit cards and actually make some payments for a year and have it all go to the principal!

Please email me or call for Details. [email protected] or 954-732-4934

I would also like to take this importunately to inform people that Euroteck Motorsports is currently in the middle of moving to a brand new 6,000 sq. ft. state of the art facility and will be manufacturing our new line of carbon fiber accessories for 2008. We will be the largest manufacturer of carbon fiber accessories in the USA for European cars and will have a huge product line covering Viper SRT10 Parts, all Mercedes Models, Porsche, BMW, Audi, Ferrari and Lamborghini parts etc...We also teamed up with a racing company and will be utilizing a wind tunnel to help create not only aesthetic parts, but also some fully functional aerodynamic purposeful parts to create downforce where needed depending on the application and is really going to set our parts apart from anything else. The transition has been taking a long time. But early 2008 you will definitely be seeing MANY new carbon fiber parts being released.

Please again feel free to contact me personally and take advantage of our free shipping sale which ends December 31 2007. We will be offering the financing permanently, but the no interest programs may change. Browse our site www.euroteckmotorsports.com which only has a few things we offer. If something you are looking for is not shown, feel free to ask.

Thanks
Neal

[email protected]
954-732-4934

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Euroteck Motorsports Largest Sale Ever! Offering Financing 6 or 12 months NO INTE

Yellow Viper: In terms of weight how does your brand compare with the stoptechs? Also where are they made ....U.S, Europe other???

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Euroteck Motorsports Largest Sale Ever! Offering Financing 6 or 12 months NO INTE

Yellow Viper: In terms of weight how does your brand compare with the stoptechs? Also where are they made ....U.S, Europe other???

Hello,

Ours, stoptech and brembo are all virtually the same weight. If i recall, ours were just a few ounces lighter then both, but that makes no difference. The rotors each weigh 17lbs each which is 10lbs lighter a corner then stock! a total weight savings of 40lbs when all 4 rotors are installed. We recently did a brake test on a nascar dyno and our rotors held up better then stoptech and brembo (i am going to try to post this up on a XLS spreadsheet soon). There are quite a few cars out there in the viper days events with our rotors and all had incredible things to say about the rotors performance. The rotor hats and everything is all assembled here in the USA.

I thought I actually sold a set of Rotors to you for some reason? Guess I may be confusing you with someone else. Doug Levin has installed many of the kits for us, including sets on my personal car. I see you have a DLM supercharger, we can ship them to Doug if you wanted for free.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

group buy on the rotors anyone?

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

group buy on the rotors anyone?

I recently had 2 people ask me that. One was a member from a different forum. I suppose if there was enough interest, we can get something going with a very attractive price.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have been on the wall whether to do rotors or not. the weight saving alone is worth it. I just need a little push with a good price...

OP
OP
Y

YellowViperSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have been on the wall whether to do rotors or not. the weight saving alone is worth it. I just need a little push with a good price...

Yeah, the weight savings/performance is great. But i see you have HRE 545R. Those are such a open 5 spoke design, you have no idea how incredibe the brakes look behind them with the 2 pc. look and nicer hat. You will have a whole new liking for your wheels alone just with the rorots.

btw, Check your PM.

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Neal, I'm still looking at these as well.....send me some pricing info when you get a chance.

-Kurtis

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A group buy nudge might prompt me to buy earlier.... I will watch the thread to see if you get enough buyers.......

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Guys these look great. I am going to purchase mine shortly. I will keep you posted.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I would be interested also, in a group buy possibly

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score

If it's a good deal, I'm in. I need tires and brakes on the '04.