excited vipers owners who are in D status (or beyond)

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool. i will post any info that i can get, once i get it. i hope that our cars will be finished around the same time, then we can throw one hell of a party.:D:D:headbang::2tu:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just found out that I will not be attending Prefix. I would have loved to see all of those ACR's but.........well, CAAP will be very cool I am sure.

pe5787

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i just found out that I will not be attending Prefix. I would have loved to see all of those ACR's but.........well, CAAP will be very cool I am sure.

My ACR should be at CAAP. I hope you see it. You can drive it to NY for me if you want.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Red ACR is in I status today according to my dealer, but apparently you did not see it. Now on to Prefix in a hurry, I hope.

Thanks for looking

Al

Its possible that we saw your car, we saw alot of ACR's. We were not able to get close enough to them to read the VIN. The car that we found for someone was right there for us to photograph. So to everyone who is waiting for an ACR, do not lose hope. they are banging them out. Probably 80% of the cars that we saw were ACR's. We saw basically every color being built, orange, black, red, bright blue, violet. They are being built!! I will try to post some pics later.

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My ACR went from E to G in about a week. I believe the next stage is with Prefix, correct? I was wondering if the lead times have shortened up since the shutdown? Does anyone know? It's very nice to see things moving along. I'm going to be in the area of where the receiving dealer is located in late October. Does it seem reasonable for it to be delivered by then? We have a horse show there and I'd like to have my favorite type there also, hhhhmmmmmmm....Viper ones. Thanks for the info.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ACR went from E to G in about a week. I believe the next stage is with Prefix, correct? I was wondering if the lead times have shortened up since the shutdown? Does anyone know? It's very nice to see things moving along. I'm going to be in the area of where the receiving dealer is located in late October. Does it seem reasonable for it to be delivered by then? We have a horse show there and I'd like to have my favorite type there also, hhhhmmmmmmm....Viper ones. Thanks for the info.

I can not speak for prefix, as I have not spoken to anyone from there. what I do know is that they are nearing the end of the run. we saw a lot of ACR's and more to be built. so if yours for some reason has not started being built, it should start rolling very soon.:headbang:

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my car is now officially built, I saw it with my own eyes and pictures are posted on "general vipers" under "Im going to CAAP!!
Today Bill P. told me that it is in KZ and should be shipped sometime this week. hopefully, I will get to drive it within the next two weeks. I hope that this gives everyone else hope, after seeing all of my posts about waiting and waiting, that eventually the Viper will be built. once it is, of course is a great feeling, and I'm sure that when it is finally delivered and I can actually drive it then park it in my garage, I will feel even better. Do not give up, even though it seems tough, the wait is definitely worth it.

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
called my dealer today, said there was a quality control issue with the ACR's?? I have been in KZ since August 5th. I am so over this!

I think I am going car shopping tomorrow-

Leslie

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My car has finally been delivered to Woodhouse. After mods it will be shipped to me 1st week in September. I love it what do you all think?

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would love it more if it was black with red stripes, and had my name on it. I see the black one behind yours, mine??

Congratulations, looks fabulous! :)

Leslie

pcc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Music your car looks great, I love that color and the aero package on the verts. With the top down they will look even better if thats possible.

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Music your car looks great, I love that color and the aero package on the verts. With the top down they will look even better if thats possible.

I completely agree! Your red w/white aero vert looks very bada** as well. You should get Bill to get a side by side shot of the two together!

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score

from what I understand they (both) were a hit when they landed yesterday.:headbang:

it must have been pretty amazing though, because that load of Vipers 2 aero verts, three or four ACR's.......a lot of wings....lol

I bet that was one of the rarest loads of Vipers this year.

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for updates. I know alot of people are getting their cars now or very soon....lets have some expressions of joy on an otherwise thread that has been filled with alot of anxiety. If you are still waiting....let us know. :2tu:

THughes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My VV ACR is still at prefix waiting for the wing and splitter, I told Bill P that I have a new cordless drill and I am sure I can install the wing :lmao:. I hope it shows up soon the track days are getting shorter here. I have a question, did you get a ship date after your car left prefix? And how long was your car at prefix?

Ted

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My VV ACR is still at prefix waiting for the wing and splitter, I told Bill P that I have a new cordless drill and I am sure I can install the wing :lmao:. I hope it shows up soon the track days are getting shorter here. I have a question, did you get a ship date after your car left prefix? And how long was your car at prefix?

Ted

Ted,
From what I heard, when my Viper was at prefix, is that they just have to wait for the wing and splitter. There are no set rules as to the length of time it takes to get it, as they are built as ordered. When I found out about my Viper, was when I was at CAAP. My Viper was built, and in KZ status. They told me it would probably ship in a couple of days, and it did. I had the Viper at my house in less than two weeks later. Please take some pics, as soon as you get it, and post!!!

THughes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Music, I think the worst part is knowing that the car is done except for the wing and splitter and it sits for a few weeks while I could be driving it. I guess that I will have to find something to occupy my time until I get a call from Bill. I am just glad that when I bought my GT is was sitting on a lot and I didn't have to wait, that one would have been just as hard.:usa:

Ted

QuickChickLeslie

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hate to tell you, I am still WAITING! I think my car is over at Reliable waiting for other cars to transport. All I know it is MIA- anyone have any contacts at Relaible to confirm?

Leslie

OP
OP
M

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate to tell you, I am still WAITING! I think my car is over at Reliable waiting for other cars to transport. All I know it is MIA- anyone have any contacts at Relaible to confirm?

Leslie

WOW... what does your dealer tell you? Call CAAP.
thats horrible. good luck, maybe soon you will get it.

als 08 viper acr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump for updates. I know alot of people are getting their cars now or very soon....lets have some expressions of joy on an otherwise thread that has been filled with alot of anxiety. If you are still waiting....let us know. :2tu:

Glad to see you received your car a couple of weeks ago. I love that color. I am still waiting for my Red ACR w/Driver's Stripe that was orginally ordered approx Mid December 2007. It is in J status & has been in J Status at least two weeks. I don't know if it was sent to Prefix yet or not (JB Status). Hope to receive before the end of October.

Al from Southern Calif.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62