Exhaust: crossover out with stock muflers

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote:

"IF THIS IS TRUE, Id like to buy the 'lot of Corsa Systems' you have (allegedly) removed! How many do you have available? Money ready. Im forwarding your comments to CORSA for their interest and possible modifications to the # 1 SELLING SYSTEM in Viperdom.
"

Jon,

I do not know why you choose to attack me here on this forum. I send people to you all the time for all kinds of parts and accessories. Seeing I am not a junk yard, along with the fact that I do not own my customers Corsa systems that I have removed, I do not have any laying around for you to buy. Do you sell parts that belong to your customers that you do not own?. My customers, who have had me convert their exhaust systems to our, take the old system back home with them or we ship it back to them at no charge.

As for forwarding my comments to Corsa, please go ahead. I stated above "We have replaced a lot of customers Corsa Systems as they found they really did not like the sound." They must be asking themselves why you would do this? Do you also towards all comments from our other Viper owners to Corsa when they replace a Corsa system with a Mopar, Borla, Bellanger, or all the others out there? I do not think so.

So again I have to ask why do you choose to attack me here on this forum? I will assume you had a bad day at the office or an argument with the wife. Whatever the reason I will assume you had a bad day at the office or an argument with the wife. Whatever the reason I will have to question why I send customers to someone who attacks me the way yyou have here.

Robbie

AtRo Racing Products

OP
OP
M

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, send yourselfs *** and don't mess this thread. Pls.

I just completed install and test drive of Mopar Street Exhaust (the official name) or as I call it 'Baby Borla':) and - I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT.

AAAAAWESOME sound! Unlike Corsa Track this is way lower in tone. At idle it's almost like loud whisper, like a bear snoring out loud:). At WOT it let's everyone know that there is serious business. Still unlike Corsa all sound positioned very low and very cultivated. Also less in intensity ot at least I am not tired of it.

All in all I would consider this as a must mod for everyone who wants to get rid of the crossover yet does not want to get deaf. I don't know about the performance impact. None most likely.

I will post pictures of mufflers inside later.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
QUOTE: "Hey guys, send yourselfs *** and don't mess this thread. Pls. " Sorry but since Jon wanted to air his dirty laundry publicly, instead of in a PM, I felt I needed to respond in the same way. I too would have prefered a PM from him and to him.

Robbie

MadMan,

Nice review. I am happy that you tried another exhaust besides Corsa. People tend to install Corsa Exhaust Systems just because they are the number 1 seller. There are a lot of great systems out there including Corsa's. As I have stated in the past it is a matter of personal preference as far as what kind of sound you are looking for and how loud you want your viper to be.

Good Luck!!

Robbie

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Okay, so the Mopar headers allow elimination of the crossovers, and are quieter than the other headers? How about fit? Can they be installed without welding?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh