Exhaust install

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any recommendations as to where I can take my Viper to get a Corsa (Cat back) exhaust system installed at? I already bought the exhaust system,I just need someone to install it.

Thanks,

Ken

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any recommendations as to where I can take my Viper to get a Corsa (Cat back) exhaust system installed at? I already bought the exhaust system,I just need someone to install it.

Thanks,

Ken

Any exhaust shop can do it. Its even a do it yourself job if you dont like someone else touching your car. And if you have a few tools and some time. Otherwise the only known Viper shop in bay area is Valaya Racing in San Jose.

OP
OP
ACR VYPR

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a low profile jack and 4 jackstands, but where can I place the jack to get both front and rear end off the ground? Thanks for the help.

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a low profile jack and 4 jackstands, but where can I place the jack to get both front and rear end off the ground? Thanks for the help.

You can get creative and find differnt points to jack it up at. My car is low, so I usually jack from rear jack point, it lifts car high enough in front to get a jack stand under front jack point, then I find a spot in rear to jack up rear enough to get a jack stand under rear jack point, repeat on other side. There are times Ive jacked up front jack point high as it would go, then I would slide a jack under rear jack point and front frame under engine. You will find plenty of easy ways to get this thing up on four jack stands.

There are also guides in the how to section of installing a corsa.

OP
OP
ACR VYPR

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike - thank you very much for the information. I did find the "how to" section and will definitely use your jacking points.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth