Exotic Cruise through Vermont Saturday /July 23rd

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am putting together an Exotic Cruise through Vermont on July 23rd. The following Clubs have been invited to join in:

Viper Club of America / Acura NSX Club / New England Lotus Club / Pantera Owners of New England

For Owners in the Eastern MA and NH areas we will be departing from the Hooksett, NH Rest Stop / Northbound Side of Route 93... at 10AM on Saturday July 23rd.

For NY/CT and Western MA Owners we will be meeting at 11:15AM @ the Quechee Gorge Tourist info Center on Route 4 in Quechee, VT. Follow Interstate 91 North to Route 89 North getting off at Exit 1(first exit in VT).

From Quechee Gorge we will be traveling slightly west to Route 100 North. The scenic ride begins and continues all along Route 100. Over mountains and through the valleys, lots of old farms and small towns along the way. Traffic will be very light, it's a very nice scenic ride through the countryside of Vermont.

We will be ending the main part of the cruise at Ben n' Jerry's Ice Cream Plant for a little refreashment. The NSX Club will continue on to Burlington Vermont for a late lunch / early dinner. If your interested in joining them I can send you the sign-up. Burlington, VT is on the shore of Lake Champlain...a nice place to spend the night or get away for the weekend if your interested in that.

If your interested in joining the group send me an e-mail [email protected]

...or reply here and I can answer any questions you have.

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is what I have so far:

3 Vipers / 3 NSX / 2 Lotus / 1 Lambo / 1 Pantera

The Porsche Club just got the info so I am expecting 3-5 cars.

Lunch at Quechee Gorge, a possible stop at the Scottish Gift Shop in Quechee, VT.

Snack break at Ben n'Jerry's Ice Cream Plant, Montpelier, VT

Dinner at Bove's Italian Restaurant in Burlington, VT.- Some of the best home made Italian Food north of NYC

All the open road a Viper Owner could dream about... the scenery :eek: mountains, valleys, rivers, farms (...plenty of cows too).

Check your calendar...it's a great way to get away from the hussle and bussle. :headbang:

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's going to be some gorgeous country you're cruising through, Jeff! My only suggestion would be to include a ride up Mt. Equinox if you could ever fit it in.

Regardless...NICE drive! :2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i might be in on this one...
where else ya gonna be cruising in VT?

i go up to the wilmington (mt snow) area a lot for lunch.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont be afraid to drive that viper of yours...go for it...lol

i bet *** would do it if it were in the carolina's

OP
OP
J

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The MT. Equinox/Manchester Area is my favorite 2 day vaca. with the wife. But we (NEVCA) went thata way the last 2 years. This time we are taking in a different area, ending up in Burlington on Lake Champlian. It's a gorgeous ride, I checked it out last weekend. No traffic (the roads were empty 4th of July weekend), very rural. If you guys meet us at Quechee Gorge the trip is a 4.5 hour ride round trip, plus lunch... and dinner in Burlington (optional).

My mother in law is watching the kids, wife and I are taking the weekend...for some rest and relaxation. We are staying outside Burlington at a Culinary Institute/5 star resort. Inn at Essex... Essex, Vermont

I can provide details if your seriously thinking of driving up.

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score