F-16 Viper vs SRT/10 Viper WEDNESDAY !

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The Dodge VIPER vs USAF VIPER Drag race is supposed to be televised this Wed, 7/10 Ripley's TV, on TBS.

Check Local Listings. Subject to change if a juicier gross story emerges................

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, I got to see a preview tape of the show about 10 days ago when I was in Detroit. Set your VCR's!!!!!!! It's very cool and they added lots of narrative television DRAMA. Definitely a keeper...... and if Dodge or JR Thompson is watching this thread..... a video tape of the whole thing would make a real nice additional gift at VOI in Nashville!!!!!!
yesnod.gif

S

SUN RA KAT

I'll be watching & taping.

How would a Gen II viper do against the F-16?

OP
OP
J

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wing King:
Guys, I got to see a preview tape of the show about 10 days ago when I was in Detroit. Set your VCR's!!!!!!! It's very cool and they added lots of narrative television DRAMA. Definitely a keeper...... and if Dodge or JR Thompson is watching this thread..... a video tape of the whole thing would make a real nice additional gift at VOI in Nashville!!!!!!
yesnod.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>\

When I negotiated the deal w/ Ripley's, I ensured that the VCA would get a copy and permission to use it AFTER the show aired. Then Tony E. took over. So we will see what "they" decide to do, but it should be good! I also asked that some B-roll footage be included. They filmed far more than will be shown.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you guys this but acorrding to the ripley's website and there no metion of it.The site could be wrong.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anybody who can record a video tape for me and give it to me during VOI7? I would owe you a beer or two or three ...