Fall Colors Cruise 11/1/09

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
November 1st. Fall Cruise
(Former Poker Run Date)

Due to some scheduling issues with planned Poker Run stop locations, the Poker Run has been rescheduled for the Spring.

Instead of doing a poker run, Mike Perkins is in the process of organizing a scenic Fall Cruise. We will embark on Fall "colors" cruise lasting about 1.5-2 hours. We will meet at the Starbucks in Dierbergs Plaza. Dierberg's Plaza is about 1000 ft. South of Hwy 270, on the east side of Hwy 21 (Tesson Ferry)
We will be meeting at 10:00. Cruise will leave at 10:30. We will stop at a restaurant for lunch. After lunch, Tina and Mike Perkins have invited the club to come over for an afternoon in their Japanese style garden. Hope to see you there!

Michael

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should be able to make it. Got the email about the updated meeting place at the Six Flags exit. Looks like the weather should be pretty good, sunny and high 50s maybe low 60s.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I should be able to make it. Got the email about the updated meeting place at the Six Flags exit. Looks like the weather should be pretty good, sunny and high 50s maybe low 60s.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Who is this? :dunno:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drove the "course", I mean "cruise route"...:D yesterday.

Might take a little longer than first anticipated but it will be worth it.

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because I'm unable to show up to a couple events doesn't mean you can forget me...

Can I drive one of your vipers so I don't have to put so many miles on mine? :)

commonsense

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good idea. We'll have all the Ferrari guys clogging up the road ahead and leaving spaghetti all over the road.......as we pass them......Tomato sauce is very slippery......

I'm gonna try to make it but I'm still trying to move into my new house and the wife might not look too kindly on me playing hookey.

I told her the Viper isn't very good as a moving van anyway.....

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good idea. We'll have all the Ferrari guys clogging up the road ahead and leaving spaghetti all over the road.......as we pass them......Tomato sauce is very slippery......

I'm gonna try to make it but I'm still trying to move into my new house and the wife might not look too kindly on me playing hookey.

I told her the Viper isn't very good as a moving van anyway.....

-Tell her it's probably one of the last times you will be able to drive your car.
or
-You need a break so you can feel refreshed as you open the 10,000th box...
or
-Work with me here...:rolaugh:

Basically, we are taking the route I got from you. I have been on it a couple of times before.

It's a good one... :drive:

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gateway Members-

Please note the change in meeting place for the fall cruise. Due to the direction we're headed, we're going to meet Sunday morning at 10:15am at the Moto Mart at I-44 and Allenton/Six Flags exit #261 in Eureka. We will depart at 10:30am. Please come with a full tank of gas or fill up at the MotoMart.

While the cruise is a "shine only" event, Tina and Mike would still like to have everyone to their house that afternoon to see his garage and Japanese garden around 1:30pm.

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time on the cruise today. It was worth it even though I put about 250 miles on my car today! Mike, thanks for setting it up and hosting us at your house afterwards.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great job Mike and thanks for organizing a cruise on a 60 degree day! :2tu:
We had 13 Vipers and 1 NSX along for the ride. Here are a few pics-
Did anyone else notice the further SOUTH we went, the fewer the leaves on the trees?

You must be registered for see images attach

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep,thanks to everone thats takes the time to organize these events,i had a great time and cant wait to do it all over again----:usa:

VenomAddict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a great time! Thanks to Mike P. and everyone who helped with the cruise.