Fall foilage cruise through scenic Wisconsin

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fall FYI,

End of the season is quickly approaching and I am scheduling a Viper Cruise for the 3rd weekend in October (10/16/2004). The leaves should be changing color, temperatures dropping, torque increasing, and foilage beautiful for the end of season cruising. We plan on cruising the back roads of the Wisconsin Dells with stops at Devil's Lake, Lake Wisconsin, the Dells for lunch then ferry across Lake Wisconsin, and quickly cruise rustic twisty open curvy back roads.

Kick off time will be 9:00 am in Madison, WI. Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in participating.

Ivory

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won't be able to join you this time Ivory. The wife and I will be in Door County that weekend, we actually leave Thursday and come back on Sunday. Damn! Had a fun time on the last cruise though should be even better this time with the fall colors in full force!

tommygun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope the construction on rte 13 through downtown dells is done by then, made a heck of a mess the last couple weekends up there. Starts at the expressway and goes west to the bridge over the river. The ferry across the lake and driving in that area should be absolutely beautiful though. You should make a stop in Lodi to feed Suzie.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, Ivory...it's been a while since we last saw you at the Vipers on Rush St (2000 ???).

Sounds like a great cruise...wish that we could join you.

Good to have you back posting !!!

Take care, Dude !!!

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Winter is coming ....make plans NOW to come to Florida to see or compete in the V-10 National Finals Dec 11 -12 ...then see Disney World, Sea World and Islands of Adventure after. But only after you great cruises while you can before WINTER.....Burrrrr

Cudaman :usa:

OP
OP
I

Ivory

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fall FYI,

End of the season is quickly approaching and I am scheduling a Viper Cruise for the 3rd weekend in October (10/16/2004). The leaves should be changing color, temperatures dropping, torque increasing, and foilage beautiful for the end of season cruising. We plan on cruising the back roads of the Wisconsin Dells with stops at Devil's Lake, Lake Wisconsin, the Dells for lunch then ferry across Lake Wisconsin, and quickly cruise rustic twisty open curvy back roads.

Kick off time will be 9:00 am in Madison, WI. Contact me at [email protected] if you are interested in participating.

Ivory

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62