Fall Foliage Cruise October 17th

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
Are you ready for winter?:omg: Not Me! We have one more event planned for this year, and I hope you can attend. In the past, the Fall Foliage Cruise has been one of the most attended events.
This year it may be a bit late in the season, so to make up for the less than breathtaking colors we have a NEW route that will please everyone. We still have spectacular mountain views, combined with a beautiful river road. Don’t know what a river road is?:confused: Well, up north it is a road that follows the river and since it is up north, it can often be a bit windie.
This year the route ends with easy access to the highway to make for a quick and easy ride home.
As with most events, we’ve picked a restaurant that will please everyone but once again we need to provide them with a head count. So please sign up early.
We will have a long day,:headbang: so scheduling times at various points will require that you be prompt. We will meet at the N.H. Hooksett Rest area for 10:00 and depart at 10:15 sharp. We will then proceed to Exit 26 in Plymouth N.H. for 11:05 and depart for 11:20. Joe Mori will then lead us on a cruise through the mountain touraine, and we should arrive at the restaurant about 12:30.:eater: We will leave the restaurant at 1:30 for the closing loop ending at the highway. This is a great way to end the driving season. This is one of our best events for attendance, so if you like driving in a large group, this is it.:drive: You will have plenty of time to rest over the winter.
Also, if I have not taken your picture over the summer, this is your last chance:dunno: to have your picture taken for our glove compartment booklet that we are working on. We would like to hand them out at our holiday party. So come out and do some leaf peeping with us and enjoy the day. I hope you can make it.:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is already turning out to be a great run. We already have 10 Vipers signed up for the event, only after 1 day of posting it. I'm sure Joe has worked out a great route for us.

This is our last run of the year, so come out and enjoy your viper with us. There will be plenty of time to watch football after this weekend. I hope you can make it. Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
We have 20 Vipers going, We need to give a head count for the resaurant so if you are sitting on the fence, now is the time to let us know. PLEASE BRING YOUR 2 WAY RADIOS IF YOU HAVE THEM. Thanks Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Johnny
We are not to far away, we are at 22 right now. Thats over 25% of our club, that is HUGE!!!!. Rick

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome Ride Today. Great route Joe and Donna, Awesome Day can't wait till spring. And Mike great SSG shirts. And what a group we have awesom friends and people. :2tu::):drive::drive:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you liked the route. Maybe we can do this route again next summer.

Thanks for coming out with us all today. 23 Vipers looked really good in the mirrors. There may not have been much color today, but we sure brought our own.

See you and everyone else at the Christmas Party!

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Joe and Donna
That was a great ride yesterday, Everyone had a great time. It was cold at the top of the mountain. I'm glad the scenic point was empty, it was a nice place for a photo. Nice job by both of you. See you soon. Rick

Jerry Colpitts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Excellent day!!!!!!!! Nice meeting new members and ofcoarse there vipers as well!!!!!!! Excellent Job Joe and Donna Mori :2tu:!!!!!!! Great Ride>>>>>>:drive:

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone needs to Thank Jerry and Bob as well. They helped me pic out the route and restaurant a few weeks ago.

I have to agree with Jerry as much as that pains me. Having so many new members at one event definitely added to the fun. Meeting new people and their cars was great.

I can't believe David sold an RT though. I believe we should all have a coupe and and RT in the garage. Just ask my wife. Craig scored a nice 95 RT for sure.

Did you all get to see the interior on Davids' GTS. Very tastefully done!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets