Fall trip to the Smokies Oct 23-25! Please RSVP by this Friday!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For those who didn’t have enough fun the 1st time we went to Gatlinburg this year or for those who weren’t fortunate enough to make it, here’s your opportunity to go again!! This time, there will be plenty of cars from the FL regions as well! The FL regions plan on arriving in Gatlinburg on the evening of Oct. 23 and staying until Oct. 27. The AL/TN group will be going up on Oct. 23 and staying until Sunday, the 25th.

For those interested in going, we will be going up on the 23rd as well and staying until the 25th. Exact meeting times and details will be announced soon.

IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING, please email the South FL-VCA president, Ivan **, at [email protected] to RSVP so he can include you in the dinner plans BY THIS FRIDAY (9-25-09) so the restaurants will know how many people to plan on!

The host hotel is:
[/FONT]
Valley View Lodge
Townsend, TN
(800) 292-4844
$80 (Standard) $100 (Suite) per night.
Mention Viper Club to get these rates. Th
ey will have a wash station there as well.

Last edited:

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am coming up Friday. Real, ******** people go up on Friday. Everybody should be there on Friday.................................... :D :D

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am coming up Friday. Real, ******** people go up on Friday. Everybody should be there on Friday.................................... :D :D

Uhhh, that's what I meant. We're going up on Friday. Yeah, that's it. Friday. We're going up on Friday. What was I thinking:lmao:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do believe I like the idea... I missed you guys(mostly) last time but this time I'll try to keep up.

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score