Falmouth-Cape Cod Dream Cruise by the Sea

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to this September 4-5? I have preregistered for both days, Marge and I are going, looks like a lot of fun. Also made reservations for the clam bake on the 5th. We're staying with family in Plymouth but they have a lot of places to stay in Falmouth. Unfortunately, they're still on summer rates until after the 5th. Let me know if anyone else plans on attending, we can hook up at the, State Police barracks just over the bridge on 28.

Dream Cruise web site is, Home you can pre-register your car on the site. They have a section for exotics.

jack

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jack
Paula and I will be going also, she doesn't know it yet. I'll probably go Saturday. I'll send out a memo to members after the Mystery cruise next week about this event, maybe someone else might be interested. Keep in touch and let me know what time you might arrive so we can meet and park together. Also the guy passing out the flyers did you get his name or tel #, I missed placed it ,in all the stuff I was doing yesterday. Send me an email. Rick

NukedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone planning on going to this September 4-5? I have preregistered for both days, Marge and I are going, looks like a lot of fun. Also made reservations for the clam bake on the 5th. We're staying with family in Plymouth but they have a lot of places to stay in Falmouth. Unfortunately, they're still on summer rates until after the 5th. Let me know if anyone else plans on attending, we can hook up at the, State Police barracks just over the bridge on 28.

Dream Cruise web site is, Home you can pre-register your car on the site. They have a section for exotics.

jack

We will be on the Cape for a wedding on Saturday so we plan on stopping in for the cruise/clam bake on Sunday. We may be able to swing over for a part of the car show on Saturday, not sure what time the wedding is right now.

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jack
We picked up another Viper going to the car show. That is 3 confirmed and maybe Mike might stop by. Any one else. interested. Rick

OP
OP
J

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rick, I've been watching the weather, and it looks like Friday will be a washout on the Cape and Islands. Things should start to clear up on the overnight Saturday. If that's so, instead of heading to Plymouth on Friday we will leave early Saturday morning and hopefully be at the meeting spot by 0900. Friday's weather just may keep people away from the Cape, which will mean less traffic. Up here in Worcester County they're saying only a half inch of rain and some gusty winds. I'll keep in touch.

jack

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jack
The car show is postpond until Sunday. I cannot make on Sunday because the club is filming a commercial to be shown at VOI # 11. Before you head out Saturday, call someone to make sure the bridge is open. There is talk abou shutting it down because of the wind. Thats comforting, also if bridge is closed, watch for the traffic update. Traffic is bad on a normal day. Rick