Fangs on the Fourth 07/04/09

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
July 4th FANGS on the FOURTH Hosted by Jeff and Karen T. Here are the preliminary details from Jeff:

On the Fourth of July event Karen and I would like to do.We took our kids last year and it was fun and they had a great fireworks show.The crowds were much less than going into the city.It is up in Eureka at the city park there.Going up 44 West you take the 1st Eureka exit (hwy 109).At bottom of ramp turn left under highway.Go past Quicktrip to 1st light.Turn Rt. then left on deadend road.They have live music starting at 7 pm.I plan on getting there at 6 pm or so to make sure all goes well.We will have reserved parking close to all the action.I know from experience that it is hard to get a family into the Viper so those bringing the kids in a chase vehicle should be able to park near us.I would recommend everyone bring a couple folding chairs and a blanket as we can set up camp right by the cars for added security.They will have several food and drink booths there.Last year I think beer and wine was the extent of the alcohol so if anyone likes some other adult beverage they can certainly bring it.The fireworks should start as soon as it gets dark.The park also has restrooms right there.We hope everyone will bring their family and that we have a good turnout for the 1st annual Fangs On The Fourth!

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE: Please note new parking location

The live entertainment starts at 7pm on the 4th and fireworks when it gets dark. Jeff will be there at 6pm. Please remember to bring folding chairs, a blanket, and bugspray (just in case). They will have several food and drink booths; last year they sold beer and wine, but if anyone wants something different feel free to bring it. They have a great fireworks show, our kids had fun last year, and the crowds were much less than going into the city.

To get there take I-44 west to 1st Eureka exit (hwy 109).At the bottom of the offramp there are two lanes turning right.Stay in the lane farthest to the left that is turning right.Sign says to 5th street.Take 1st street to left at light(5th st.)Follow this to next light(Central Ave.)Turn left.Go thru downtown Eureka to 1st stopsign (Dreyer).Turn Rt.Go approx. 2 blks. to stopsign. Reserved Viper parking lot on right side of corner.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235