Faxed my VCA form & called...!!!

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I spoke with a lady at VCA headquarters to comfirm my fax was received and she told me it would be "several weeks" until my membership was processed???

What could take that long? Running a background check to ensure I'm loyal to Mopar?

Just thought it was funny...

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i beleive the cards are printed in batches, rather than one at a time, dont be surprized if you dont receive anything until jan 2006 when the new membership begins

OP
OP
S

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds reasonable. I tried to see if the lady would email me with my VCA member number, but I didn't get anywhere with that...

red98RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
snampro...I've been having the same problem but she told me "a week or so". It's been almost two weeks with nothing back. I was hoping she could at least email with membership number, but nothing yet. :(

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe I joined in March and I haven't received crap yet.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a good procedure.

After you send your membership application to Dodge, contact your local club president immediately.

Inform the club president that you just joined VCA, and wish to be included in local club events and correspondence.

They can react almost immediately.

While Dodge takes their time, and processing in batches, the local fun can begin within just a few days.

OP
OP
S

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not a bad idea. I was lucky enough to attend my first Georgia VCA meeting before joining, and I alreay contacted the president after joining just to let him know, but thanks for the idea. its definitely worth doing, they are just glad to have new people...

nice car by the way, I love the silver SRT-10's

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That lady "Kim" I beleive just had a baby. There isn't a big staff there from what I can tell, so that could be part of it.
It's great that you decided to join the VCA, your dues are greatly appreciated by the rest of us members. However you should be able to get your "VCA #" if you call back. Try calling next week.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That lady "Kim" I beleive just had a baby. There isn't a big staff there from what I can tell, so that could be part of it.
It's great that you decided to join the VCA, your dues are greatly appreciated by the rest of us members. However you should be able to get your "VCA #" if you call back. Try calling next week.

Actually, Kim is back from maternity leave and they have a full staff. Ask your local VCA president to follow up with them to see if they can speed up the process...

29OUTLAW

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got my member number about 5 months after I bought my car despite numerous phone calls. I didn't mind waiting that long but the only bad part is that my free "one year" membership will end up being only 6 months long.

OP
OP
S

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AWESOME!!!

when I got home today there was a message on my answering machine from Beth at Viper Headquarters with my new member number...

thanks VCA...

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe I joined in March and I haven't received crap yet.

Arly -

I checked into your membership back in May after meeting you in route to Tator's. You indicated that day that you had joined VCA and I wanted to add you to our mailing list. However, at the time I checked, VCA Headquarters had no record of you submitting an application or payment. :confused: If you have record of either of those please let me know and I'll see what I can do to rectify this situation.

Denny

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told VCA processes memberships at the end of every month. So if you join during the 1st week of a month, its gonna be 3 weeks before your application is processed. How long that process takes, I cant tell ya. Seems like it took about 1.5-2 months after payment before I received my membership packet in the mail. I seem to have had a faster experience getting set up w/VCA than others usually have

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh