Figured id introduce myself

Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So when im posting ppl dont think im a total idiot. Picked up my first viper earlier this year, actually bought it from John the owner of CCW, he was nice enough to build me some wheels before he shipped it here. After that i took it to texas 2K9 and ended up breaking the diff some how so the mods started from there.

the day i received it
You must be registered for see images

After the first round of mods.

Ready to hit the street for the first time with BOOST

headed to the local 1/8th mile (where i did TERRIBLE!) LMAO

Mods are KW coilovers F/R, Paxton supercharger kit (already pullied up), Dallas Performance full fuel system, Dallas Performance **** kit, Qualfe diff, Stage 5 RPM built trans, AEM, Belanger headers to Belanger full cat-less exhaust, and im sure lots of misc. other small things.

Car did 780 hp at the tires on a 106 Degree day at Dallas Performance. Hopefully when it cools down we'll hit a higher boost pulley and shoot for some more hp.

Hope you guys like it

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So, what times did you turn with drag (?) radials and nearly 800rwhp? Enuiring minds want to know.

What are the tranny mods?

I like your street wheels.

Ted

OP
OP
J

Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, what times did you turn with drag (?) radials and nearly 800rwhp? Enuiring minds want to know.

What are the tranny mods?

I like your street wheels.

Ted

lol terrible, it was my first time to the track in years. I went 7.11 at 102mph. really slow shifts, and 1.7x 60's on average. Next time out i hope to run 6's

Here is a link to the tranny Level V T56

I honestly dont see why this car wont go 6.7x at its current power level with a descent 60ft

OP
OP
J

Junkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, im hitting 1/4 mile track today so we'll see how she does

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member