Final details for the Tail of the Dragon/Pigeon Forge, TN trip this weekend!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here's the long awaited final details for the trip to Tail of the Dragon and Pigeon Forge, TN this weekend! We will meet at Gwinnett Mall ******* at 9:00am and leave at 9:30am. We are not doing a club breakfast, so please eat and have a full tank of gas when you come! We will be able to eat lunch when we get to the Tail of the Dragon! If you have 2-way radios, please bring them and GPS units as well, just incase someone goes astray from the group! Attached is a itinerary for this weekend. If you cannot open it, please let me know and I can copy and paste it in an email and send to you. The address for our meeting location is:

[/FONT] ******* of Gwinnett
770-497-0880
3550 Gwinnett Place Dr
Duluth, GA 30096
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Please be there by 9:30am with a FULL TANK OF GAS! For the route, we will travel 85N to 985N which turns into 441. We will take 441 in Franklin, NC where we will meet two more VCA members, who will then take us on some twisty mountain roads to the Tail of the Dragon, where we will be meeting the AL/TN-VCA and some other Vipers from various states around 2pm! Estimated turnout for this weekend is 30+ Vipers! If you still need to book a room for this weekend, the host hotel is:

A Great Smoky Mountain Hotel - Shular Inn Pigeon Forge

If you tell them you are with the Viper Club and they may be able to get you in the block of rooms we have reserved depending on availability. You can upgrade to a room w/a jacuzzi for an additional $30/night.

Recommended items to bring:

2 way radios
GPS units
Radar detectors/laser blockers
Sunblock for the convertible owners (yes, it gets hot in TN!)
Cameras w/extra batteries. We will have a ton of photo ops!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know ASAP!

[/FONT][/FONT]

ACR2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am actually coming from Charlotte. Do you know the location and time you are meeting the guys in NC. If I don't hear anything I will meet up with you guys in the morning at *******. Longer drive but it sounds like you have a plan. Its going to rain all night so I will get up in the morning.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am actually coming from Charlotte. Do you know the location and time you are meeting the guys in NC. If I don't hear anything I will meet up with you guys in the morning at *******. Longer drive but it sounds like you have a plan. Its going to rain all night so I will get up in the morning.

Would it be easier to meet us at exit 373 ******* Barrel in K'ville? 10:30ish. for food?

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They are meeting in Franklin, NC around 12-1230 We live in franklin and will be taking 28 from Franklin to Deals Gap. I sent a pm to you.

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also --
Roy (FLA ACR) and ? (Hennessey Black/siler) and (TADAH!) Maurice with his rental camaro all are due a 5x7 - check the bottom of us129photos home page and better hurry (something all VCA folks appear to be pretty good at)...
:2tu::headbang::cool:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62