Finally did it...SRT goodbye!

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I couldn't take it anymore. The announced MSRP price and the possibility of waiting another full year (I was pulled from the 'waiting list' for a certificate) was too much. Thanks to Bill P. for getting me a BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING, 2002 RED GTS! I don't care how well the SRT-10 handles or performs, it will never compare to the style of the Gen II. I tried to talk myself into liking the SRT for a year and a half! I kept justifying the vette/camaro/miata/supra styling to myself and everyone I showed the pictures to, but I finally admitted the truth and voted with my wallet. This is not a flame to all you guys awaiting your dream car, as I'm sure you'll be happy with your own decisions.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
manasas:
<FONT size="1">I agree...just add the Roe S/C for the price savings and you've got the HP AND the look. No Flame or whine intended, just MHO of a possible alternative
smile.gif
</FONT s>

OP
OP
V

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WANT IT BAD! BUT...the Roe will void my warrantee? Maybe I'll order one and while it drives me crazy thinking about the added power, I'll just install it a little bit. Maybe they won't notice at the local dealer.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by manasas1:
WANT IT BAD! BUT...the Roe will void my warrantee? Maybe I'll order one and while it drives me crazy thinking about the added power, I'll just install it a little bit. Maybe they won't notice at the local dealer.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's the spirit! I think the warrantee issue is really a "dealer" issue. The SC is a bolt on so it can always be removed. You need to find (if you haven't already) a "dealer who might not notice"
wink.gif
. 550 RWHP should be quite "competitive" with the SRT.

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by genXgts:
Guess who's back,
Back again,
Daveys back,
Tell your friends....

hope you guys listen to Emimem or you'll really think I'm warped!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you're warped regardless!
laugh.gif
supergrin.gif

- eddie -

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eddie N:
you're warped regardless!
laugh.gif
supergrin.gif

- eddie -

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laughing2[1].gif

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark O:
Emimem..........
puke.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like it better this way..
puke.gif
Emimem

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude