Finally got my 1995 Viper RT/10!! Special thanks to JonB (PartsRack)

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I am proud and VERY happy to say that I have received my 1995 Viper RT/10! She has passed customs / passed inspection / and has been insured! More pics to follow (when I learn how to do it correctly) and I promise to provide addtional details but I am just dealing with some matters on the car and just waiting until it is resolved.
You must be registered for see images attach

However - I want give a big THANK YOU to Jon B at the Parts Rack! This guy is unbelievable!!! He has helped me on several occasions and took time out of his work day to help and guide me in the best manner of getting my ultimate dream car! Also a big thanks to Doris for taking time out of her day and checking out a Viper for me in Portland. I STRONGLY reccomend Jon not only for Viper expertise but getting products from the Parts Rack.

I am so very happy happy to be a part of this Forum and for everyone's help and feedback - espcially you, Ted! You are a knowledgable person!

Stay tuned for further details from one incredibly happy and lucky Viper RT/10 owner! And the attention the car gets!!?? Pretty wild!!!

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!!

Hope you join the club. Be forewarned though. You will soon be contacted by a couple of Viper goofballs MoparBoy and Stretch. They head up our "yellow" delegation.:)

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations! I too know that feeling since getting my gen 1 about eight months ago. Happy driving and be safe! Beautiful car by the way!

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who you callin a goofball!??!

Congrats on the new purchase BC!!!! You have great taste in cars! Does it have the tan interior? Mileage?

Keep the shiny side up! :2tu:

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in the same boat as you

brought in my '99 RT-10 and I was finally able to pass both inspections and my car is finally plated :)

have fun and drive safe

OP
OP
B

BC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Stretch! Yes! Tan interior and she had 14,500 miles when I got her - I just added about 350 miles in the last week. And, of course, I cannot go to a local car show that happens weekly at a local shopping centre as it's raining!!! :( First rainfall since end of June!

Right back at you, spikeone!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!!

Hope you join the club. Be forewarned though. You will soon be contacted by a couple of Viper goofballs MoparBoy and Stretch. They head up our "yellow" delegation.:)

Goofballs? That hurts. Alot! :rolaugh:

But it IS coming from a red owner.....just means he did not even know what color car to buy, so why take his opinion seriously! :poke::D

Welsome from another Yellow CA member! VERY nice car! Great mileage to boot! :2tu: My compliments!

Nice to see Gen 1's importable now! :yay:

If you ever need anything BC, you know where to find me!

Robert