Finally got my hood & paint work done.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well the car has been in the body shop forever waiting for parts and paint work to get finished up. Got her back last Friday! Been driving the thing ever since!

Andy

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow Andy, that looks great. :2tu:

Bring it on up to TWS next weekend to hang out while we're on track. We'd love to see it in person.

We'll have to do a cruise soon.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow Andy, that looks great. :2tu:

Bring it on up to TWS next weekend to hang out while we're on track. We'd love to see it in person.

We'll have to do a cruise soon.

Yeh man I will have to try and stop by and see you guys. I have to do a photo shoot for Manhattan Construction at some point this weekend but I would love to get out to TWS. The Aggies are in Waco this weekend so no football either.

Cruise as well, can't wait to get back into the mix again.

Andy

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you described it to me without seeing it, I don't think I would like it. However, seeing it, it looks really great.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great, I was thinking about doing something similar in reverse, when they painted the hood and trunk lid, did they paint the inside as well, or just the outside. I was debating over that issue.

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the kind words. We just painted the exterior of the trunk lid. The underside of the hood was left in raw carbon and cleared.

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking car. Hopefully I will get to see it in person one day. Too bad I can't make it to TWS this weekend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456